TTORA Forum banner

Pro Comp ES-1000 Shocks

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Intrepid 
#1 ·
I have a set of Pro Comp ES-1000 Shocks that came with my ToyTec lift kit. I just replaced them with Bilstein 5125's. They have about 10K miles on them. There is nothing wrong with them, they still have plenty of life left in them, I just wanted to upgrade to a better shock in my rear.
I'm located in Northern Illinois (60044)
Price: FREE
Pick-up, or taker pays shipping.

This pic was taken the day after I installed the Lift Kit; I have since cut the boots off.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Looks like shipping for either of you guys is going to run about $16.00.

Here is another pic of the shocks that I took today. Sorry for the crappy quality - I took the picture with my phone. :rolleyes:

#11 · (Edited)
I still have them, b/c counting you I have 2 people that say that they want them.
...If you want them - fine - but I'm actually starting to think that they may not even be
worth what it will cost in shipping (about $15 - $20 bucks), and a set of brand new ones
will only run you about $60 bucks.

...But if you really want them - I'll certainly let you have them.

...You have to try to picture them without the ice, also. ;)

#13 ·
Thought so.
I just don't want to give anybody a piece of crap, or something that's not really worth your time and money, but at the same time I just thought I'd see if anyone was in need of some shocks in a hurry, and these still have a little life in them.

...In the trash they go!

#14 ·
Honesty is GOOD!

Thanks for being honest! The second set of pics shows it better. Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.