TTORA Forum banner

Cheap Seat Covers

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CWest 
#1 ·
Been lookin around for some covers for my 02 Tacoma, last owner was a smoker and there are a few cig burns in the seats, and they are gettin a lil muddy too from all this snow. Anywase, everywhere I have been looking they are runnin 100 plus, but I came across these on E Bay just now, what you all think? Seller's feed back looks good, everybody is sayin they are a good fit and nice quality. I'm thinkin bout pickin some up, just throwin this out there for anybody else that is lookin too...

Seat Covers

#2 ·
CWest said:
Been lookin around for some covers for my 02 Tacoma, last owner was a smoker and there are a few cig burns in the seats, and they are gettin a lil muddy too from all this snow. Anywase, everywhere I have been looking they are runnin 100 plus, but I came across these on E Bay just now, what you all think? Seller's feed back looks good, everybody is sayin they are a good fit and nice quality. I'm thinkin bout pickin some up, just throwin this out there for anybody else that is lookin too...

Seat Covers

I bought from this guy. Great stuff for cheapThis is a 5 peice set. Seat,backrest,3 head rests. Its held on by velcro and straps. Its a bit of a pain to put on but it looks like its OEM stuff. I like that look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.