TTORA Forum banner

OME 881's and N91s shocks

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  tacoma_trd1999 
#1 ·
Free to good home in the DC area. I'm moving and don't want to drag these with me. They were on my truck for 12k-15k (somewhere thereabouts)... I'm in Accokeek, MD, 15 miles south of downtown DC.

#2 ·
KCinDC said:
Free to good home in the DC area. I'm moving and don't want to drag these with me. They were on my truck for 12k-15k (somewhere thereabouts)... I'm in Accokeek, MD, 15 miles south of downtown DC.
Let me know if you'd be willing to ship them -
I'd cover Shipping costs & a little extra for your time

Thanks

#4 · (Edited)
KCinDC said:
I will take them if you wanna ship also. I'm in VA so shipping costs wont be that outragous. I will give ya 35 dollars for your troubles since they are free. lol. Please consider. I would love to get rid of my stock coilovers with a spacer that have 95 K on them, please have pitty on me :D

Also, how far of a drive from Blacksburg VA do you think it would be, I will come pick them up if its not like a 4 hour trip.

#5 ·
KCinDC said:
I'm interested. Got any pictures? I'd be willing to come get them. I live about an 1:30 outside D.C. in Virginia....

e-mail me if they are not taken...

jdeadrick@adelphia.net

#8 ·
KCinDC said:
I need these to fix up my truck! I'd be willing to pay $50 and I could pick them up! Let me know if you still have them! You can email me at paulprice@nuvox.net :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.