TTORA Forum banner

Free Meguiar's Product

3K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  mrbigbri 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Haha, so you're one of those Zaino evangelists, huh? That's cool, believe what you want. It's just a product.

It's not a "find". I'm a Meguiar's employee and was just sharing an offer for one of our free new Tire Dressings, new Interior Detailer Wipes, or one of our new wheel cleaners... which Zaino doesn't even offer any way. I've probably been a member of the boards (delphi) longer than you ('99 or so), so the people that know me here know I wouldn't be putting up some shady link.

Brian

#4 ·
i like zaino too but clicked the link for some free stuff anyway. only problem is that i never received the e-mail to confirm my order. and yes, i input the proper address.

i hope it's not one of those things where they draw you in for your info and not give you anything by saying it was some kind of "error".

i wanted to try one of those wheel cleaners

#9 ·
i never received my confirmation email

#11 ·
Zaino doesn't even offer wheel cleaners, why? Don't need them. Soap and a soft brush works just fine on my Polished rims. I wax them with the Zaino anyways, so they always look clean, the brake dust just doesn't stick to them at all.

I used to be a big Meguiars buff. Found Zaino and found it to be 10 times better. Lasts longer, doesn't dust during application and removal, doesn't haze on removal, doesn't streak, and the dust doesn't stick to my paint as much now than it did when I had Meguiars. I was also applying Meguiars every 2 or 3 months, while I can go on about 7 months or so on Zaino, and get better looking results.

-Philly

#14 ·
Got my free product today, it was sitting on the back stoop when I got home.

Not exactly what I wanted as I don't have or never had a chrome wheel, but hey it was free. I'll just have to find someone who has chromies and give them a present.

Thanks "mrbigbri"

Marc M

#24 ·
Sweet got mine a few days also. Wasnt sure if they would send it to AK or not. Also signed my parents up and they got some free stuff too-----Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.