: NVTTORA as it stands

crhannig
03-09-2006, 11:39 AM
As of right now I have been bumped up to the President in the abscene of Norris.

I will continue this post untill we come to a resolution as a whole group.
I really didn't expect this to come down to this.

If you all want to have an election and vote on a new President. Vice President and even webmaster. That is our choice.

I would still like to be involved in the club in some fashion. I have put in alot of time and effort in to make the website work for us. This was/is a work progress, we as a chapter were/are in the process of rebuilding from what had happened in the past.

I know some peoples feelings got hurt. I know all to well.

I will be the members list back up later today, with everyones names. If we still want have a staff/executive commitee let me know who wants to be in it.

So in closing I just want to say at least give me a chance.

camsbch
03-09-2006, 12:34 PM
ok that sounds good to me. but one question,ok 5 questions who are you? have we met? what runs have you been on? what do you look like? and what do you drive?

p.s. thank you for steeping up.

crhannig
03-09-2006, 01:04 PM
ok that sounds good to me. but one question,ok 5 questions who are you? have we met? what runs have you been on? what do you look like? and what do you drive?

p.s. thank you for steeping up.

Well I am the Webmaster for the NVTTORA thats what I started out as. The I stepped up to the VP, which seems to have started part of our problem.

I was on the wheelers pass trip. I'm not sure if we met or not. I am a big guy with gottee/beard. I drive an 05 Tacoma. I rode with my firend John on the Wheelers pass trip in a White Jeep Cherokee.

camsbch
03-09-2006, 01:20 PM
sorry i do not know you i have been on about 6 or 7 runs one was wheelers but i met a lot of new faces. i would like to think that i know the rest of the members pretty well. I think that we should have a staff each with his own rsponsiblitys so that you do not need to do everything.

crhannig
03-09-2006, 01:39 PM
I think that we should have a staff each with his own rsponsiblitys so that you do not need to do everything.

I think that would work out just fine. We just need to come together and make a decission.

What do you drive? It would help me rember meeting you. I know that I have not been out with everyone.

SinCity4R
03-09-2006, 02:32 PM
I think we should pick a day on the weekend of April 1&2 to have a trip and get things discussed. This will allow enough time for everyone that wants to be present to arrange to be. Until then I have no problem with Carl standing as interim president.

crhannig
03-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Sounds Good to me Joel.

Thanks.

camsbch
03-09-2006, 03:08 PM
:D sounds good, and to answer crhaning's question i drive a black reg cab 3" camberg in front aal in rear with 32" procomps. with a detroit locker in rear. and i always look like this xcrazy: : :driving:

camsbch
03-09-2006, 03:09 PM
:D sounds good, and to answer crhaning's question i drive a black reg cab 3" camberg in front aal in rear with 32" procomps. with a detroit locker in rear. and i always look like this :D :driving:

camsbch
03-09-2006, 03:10 PM
how did that happen?

SinCity4R
03-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Anyone else notice that the Past Events forum has been trimmed up quite a bit? Who is deleting these threads!? It needs to stop.

camsbch
03-09-2006, 03:32 PM
im not shure after i read the threads for the last run i never check it again.

SinCity4R
03-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Threads for the first anniversary narrows trip, first potato rd trip and the tie rod trip are all missing. There may be others but I'm positive on those. Norris must be lurking....

Hi NORRIS!

camsbch
03-09-2006, 03:43 PM
if so that is funny not ha ha funny, but funny.

crhannig
03-09-2006, 04:08 PM
It should be stopped now.

mgyver1
03-09-2006, 04:12 PM
I think we should pick a day on the weekend of April 1&2 to have a trip and get things discussed. This will allow enough time for everyone that wants to be present to arrange to be. Until then I have no problem with Carl standing as interim president.

That sounds like a good idea.

MandAtaco
03-09-2006, 04:52 PM
YES, RESOLUTION! I'm praying I can make it that weekend, we DEFF need to get past this and start doing what we all want to do, WHEEL!

I just checked the calander and I think I'm in Calico the weekend of the 1st and 2nd, and if I'm right so are you Keith (Mgyver1)? I really want to be at the meeting but if I can't be thats fine, but please keep me in the loop of whats going on, I really don't want to lose the club or the people that I've met here. OK guys, lets get this moving!

Mike

Genlrony
03-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Joel is right I started noticing threads disappearing lastnight. a bunch of them are gone. I would guess about half

MandAtaco
03-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Great! I wish this all would stop so we could get on with life..... Who ever it is, for the safty and sanity of us all, Please don't do it anymore!

Mike

dnstaco
03-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I would think we need to get all these issues out of the way as soon as possible this weekend would be outstanding but maybe not enough notice,we could try to plan something for next weekend.We could meet at an establishment somewhere just to hang out and talk and get some positive things flowing.I am ready to get 'er done!!!
Dennis

mgyver1
03-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Mike, you're right, we will be in Calico. And this weekend is no good either. How about the 25/26?

MandAtaco
03-09-2006, 05:10 PM
I would think we need to get all these issues out of the way as soon as possible this weekend would be outstanding but maybe not enough notice,we could try to plan something for next weekend.We could meet at an establishment somewhere just to hang out and talk and get some positive things flowing.I am ready to get 'er done!!!
Dennis

How about next weekend? Lets us get stuff resolved quickly, but gives people time to plan it! I could meet you guys either Sat or Sunday evening, or maybe moring before a run or something?

Mike
_________

SinCity4R
03-09-2006, 05:43 PM
I won't be in town on the 18/19th or 25/26th.

MandAtaco
03-09-2006, 05:45 PM
I can do a weeknight also, monday night? Tuesday night? Tonight?

Mike

SinCity4R
03-09-2006, 05:48 PM
A weeknight would be fine, I just thought it'd be nice to do it on the trail... it also assures the people meeting will be the people wheeling. However if we can't come up with a weekend that works for everyone I'm game for a weeknight.

dnstaco
03-09-2006, 05:53 PM
how about this saturday?

Genlrony
03-09-2006, 05:54 PM
We could always do a midweek run to nellis or somewhere close and do there. I like the idea of the people doing the wheeling being at the meeting. I usually do an outting during the week anyhow

MandAtaco
03-09-2006, 06:10 PM
I could do this Saturday night, after about 7 or so. That would work. A weeknight would work too. At this point getting a run and a meeting together at the same time is going to be a pain. I understand though what you mean by people who wheel, meet. But at this point, lets just get people together to get crap worked out! So what will it be? Saturday night meet N' greet, or a weekend thing. We could do a sonic, opened late and we could meet with our trucks in the parking lot, that way everyone has a seat! :p

Heck, maybe if everyone feels crazy afterwards we could do a night run through Tie Rod!

Mike

crhannig
03-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Weeknights would work for me. This saturday is a little tough for me getting my taxes done and it my anniversary.

I will be at the meeting spot for the run on sunday if anyone wishes to talk with me.

MandAtaco
03-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Holy cow, I give up! What about tonight! Lets just meet, the heck with everything. If weeknights is good for everyone, lets just do it!

Mike

my034runner
03-09-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm up for any Sunday, like this Sunday morning, for example. I should be there by 9:30 am @ the Chevron, I think that's where Dennis said. Saturday nights (after work) sounds okay as well. But, whenever, where ever, lets get this resolved face to face, and have some fun! :xdevil: :xpimp:

NVtaco
03-10-2006, 01:07 AM
to meet some "new" peeps

but i dont wanna be nazied in doing whatever the "leaders" of the chapter want.
illl see you guys sunday. and ill for sure put in 2 cents in as to what should/shouldnt happen

my034runner
03-10-2006, 01:37 AM
to meet some "new" peeps

but i don't wanna be nazied in doing whatever the "leaders" of the chapter want.
I'll see you guys Sunday. and ill for sure put in 2 cents in as to what should/shouldn't happen

Cool :cool: 9-9:30 am. Sunday @ Hollywood & Lake Mead - Chevron/McDonald's, see you there. :xdevil: :xpimp: