: Gadget- Check this out

KawRider
01-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Look at this water injection setup. How do you think it compares to the aquamist you provide?

http://www.snowperformance.net/proddetail.asp?prod=Auto020

CMB1998
01-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Look at this water injection setup. How do you think it compares to the aquamist you provide?

http://www.snowperformance.net/proddetail.asp?prod=Auto020

I think that the Dyno chart the have posted is BS. I have never seen a Dyno that had HP over Speed? I have always seen them with HP over RPM. Also unless it went 120mph in first gear then the chart has to be BS there are no bumps for the shifts.

Later,

Chris

DCabTaco
01-20-2005, 03:53 PM
I think that the Dyno chart the have posted is BS. I have never seen a Dyno that had HP over Speed? I have always seen them with HP over RPM. Also unless it went 120mph in first gear then the chart has to be BS there are no bumps for the shifts.

Later,

Chris

hey good catch,... I didn't even pay attention to that, but even before you pointed that out I didn't believe it.

KawRider
01-20-2005, 04:28 PM
I have seen it before. It's a one gear dyno pull. The MPH VS RPM is just the settings on the dyno meter.

CMB1998
01-20-2005, 04:43 PM
What good would that do?

KawRider
01-20-2005, 06:18 PM
It's a 4th gear pull appearantly. 4th gear is numerically closest to 1:1 ratio. RPM/MPH isn't really a big diff... as long as the HP/TQE increase vs baseline and the curve is fairly constant (Flat) in it's increase. You don't need to dyno a vehicle through more than 1 gear, unless there is an ECU differance in timing/fuel in different gears.

Tkaram5
01-20-2005, 08:03 PM
that more like what iam willing to pay for a water injection setup.

i am thinking about it now.

TONY

Gadget
01-21-2005, 06:55 PM
That has been around for a while. It is crude compared to the Aquamist system.

The Aquamist is a true three dementional system unlike that one that increases the injection based soley on boost. It is a lot like those additional injector systems that pump in more gas whether it is needed or not as the boost goes up. A true 3D system is much better.

URD is only going to stick with 3 dementional systems whether it is water or fuel injection so it can be tuned to your exact needs.