: gallery

as2sb3100
04-04-2006, 01:04 PM
You should put a gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) on the Oregon TTORA site. It'd be awsome if you gave members access to their own gallery too. It would of course depend on how much space you have to work with.

2LONGTOY89
04-05-2006, 10:25 AM
this is a great idea. and i will definately do this as soon as i have access to the website for editing.

bigtoysr5
07-25-2006, 03:52 AM
How About In The Members Area OF Our Web Site We Put The City They Are Located In As Well. This Might Help People Caravan To Trail Heads And Also Get Our Members More Aquainted With Eachother In Their Neibohring Citys. Just An Idea.

2kwhitetaco
07-26-2006, 12:36 AM
How About In The Members Area OF Our Web Site We Put The City They Are Located In As Well. This Might Help People Caravan To Trail Heads And Also Get Our Members More Aquainted With Eachother In Their Neibohring Citys. Just An Idea.

i like the idea, plus we still should get a meet and greet going on soon... i think the closest place for everyone would be in Salem somewhere, since we have a lot of people from Ptown and south of Salem :2cents:

Dominic85
10-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Salem sounds good. There is a perfect place with lots of parking spots at riverfront park but you go in the back way.