TTORA Forum banner

free speaker shelves, pickup of pay to ship

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Kyota 
#1 · (Edited)
Yeah like 4-5 years ago I made some speaker shelves out of real oak hardwood in my woodshop class in high school. Turned out pretty good and used them up to about a year ago. They are NOT stained, just 3 coats of varnish on them. Good for getting those space consuming 'shelf-system' speakers off the shelf and shuving them in the upper corner of one of your walls.Must be a 90 degree angle. They had something like 4-5 pounds on them for years never any problems. Probably shouldn't put TOO much more on the otherwide may pull the screw outta the corner. Shelf wouldn't break, no way. Well maybe if it hits the floor... Anyhow the surface area of the base of the object or speaker or whatever is about 8.625" by 10.375." If you are local and want them free, let me know an we'll just meet up somewhere. If you want them enough to ship them, 15 bucks oughta cover it all. I figured out there wasn't enough of a demand to pawn them off on ebay.

Give me a e-mail and I'll e-mail the pictures to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.