: help with winch.. por favor

DZRTRESQ
04-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey guys,

I just picked up a Warn brushguard and winch for the taco, and was wondering if someone here could give me some help. I have a 2" BL and need brackets made to mount it right. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bryan

4xClover
04-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Hey guys,

I just picked up a Warn brushguard and winch for the taco, and was wondering if someone here could give me some help. I have a 2" BL and need brackets made to mount it right. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bryan

Welcome back Bryan!!!!! :kewl:

grumpy
04-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey guys,

Bryan

when do you want to do it? and ditto what that other guy said!!!!! :D

then you can help get my winch wired, if the bumper is ready by then LOL

DZRTRESQ
04-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Thanks Tim and Grump... You guys probably didnt recognize me its been so long, but I was out at AZROCKS Sunday. I have Sat Sun Mon off work... so let me know when is good. Actually during Tue thru Thur sometime would be best, after about 3pm, because Im already out in phoenix. Anywho, thanks again guys!

grumpy
04-20-2006, 08:10 AM
If things go well with bumper build, I might be available sunday.

DZRTRESQ
04-21-2006, 01:43 AM
Sunday would be really awesome. I am going to PIR on Saturday, and got called in on Monday... I dont suppose you still have my tow hooks from when we did my body life do ya? haha... Ill go ahead and plan for sunday. Your the man grumps!

grumpy
04-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Sunday would be really awesome. I am going to PIR on Saturday, and got called in on Monday... I dont suppose you still have my tow hooks from when we did my body life do ya? haha... Ill go ahead and plan for sunday. Your the man grumps!

I still have 'em, you sure you can afford the storage fees??? :D

what time? any after 9 should be good with me

DZRTRESQ
04-21-2006, 08:18 PM
Ha ha..very funny.

Heres the problem. I mailed off the valve body from my transmission today, so I dont think I will be driving the truck anywhere for a few days. I have Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon off next weekend, and it will be back together by then. Maybe there will be a run next weekend too...I need to go out!

4xClover
04-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Ha ha..very funny.

.....Maybe there will be a run next weekend too...I need to go out!

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33113

grumpy
04-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Ha ha..very funny.

Heres the problem. I mailed off the valve body from my transmission today, so I dont think I will be driving the truck anywhere for a few days. I have Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon off next weekend, and it will be back together by then. Maybe there will be a run next weekend too...I need to go out!

well that was good timing!!!!! :)

LMK when you are ready.