: OME 880 coils for sale NIB

nhlbill
01-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Undecided on what I should do when I first purchased my Taco, I bought a set of OME 880 springs, and never used them. They are new in the box, and I paid $130.00 shipped to me for them. These springs will give an extra cab v6 about 1.5" of lift and can be used with your stock front struts or OME struts. These are the springs only, and you will have to remove your front struts and have them taken apart and reassembled with these springs.
Offers?????

I will accept Paypal and I will ship them to anywhere in the U.S..
Bill

mel22b
01-26-2005, 04:12 PM
I asked wheelers offroad about running the coils alone and they told me that I could not use my stock shocks. I asked them a couple weeks ago when I came up with a money saving idea.

EMAIL:
To: <sales@wheelersoffroad.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:39 PM
Subject: Old Man Emu - Tacoma

>I have a 2003 Tacoma Double Cab TRD with the Tokico
> shocks on it that came with the TRD package. I am
> wondering if I could run the OME 881 lift springs up
> front and the OME Lift Leafs in the back without
> having to change the stock shocks? Is there any major
> problems I would have?
> I would like to go with the whole kit but cash it
> tight right now.

stephen

REPLY:
No, you would need different shocks.
Thanks,
Gary

I was asking about the 881's though and he may have been just talking about the rears.
Let me know if that is correct info.
Thanks.

mudferret
01-26-2005, 05:11 PM
I was asking about the 881's though and he may have been just talking about the rears.
Let me know if that is correct info.
Thanks.
Your front shocks won't be able to dampen the OME's. You'll pogo all over the place.

grillmasterp
01-26-2005, 06:50 PM
Offers?????

Bill

PLease start off with an asking price otherwise this thread will be deleted

nhlbill
01-26-2005, 07:18 PM
PLease start off with an asking price otherwise this thread will be deleted
I did not realize it would be so hard to interpret to the "Post Police" that when I said I paid $130.00 shipped and I would take offers on them, that the "asking price " would start there. These forums are designed to help Tacoma owners share information and take advantage of deals on parts. Don't take your "job" so seriously! Geeeeeeez.
Asking $130.00 including shipping/offer
Bill

nhlbill
01-26-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm pretty sure your right on the TRD models with the Tokico shocks, they don't have as much travel as the non TRD models.

nhlbill
01-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Undecided on what I should do when I first purchased my Taco, I bought a set of OME 880 springs, and never used them. They are new in the box, and I paid $130.00 shipped to me for them. These springs will give an extra cab v6 about 1.5" of lift and can be used with your stock front struts or OME struts. These are the springs only, and you will have to remove your front struts and have them taken apart and reassembled with these springs.
Offers?????

Bill
Bump..............