TTORA Forum banner

8000 MileMarker at Costco!

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  TACODOC 
#1 ·
#10 ·
law116 said:
i had one and it broke the first time i used it... i will never put one on my rig no matter how cheap they are... the gearbox on the damn thing is held on by a plastic ring!!
Well shit, I've used mine quite a bit. Infact last time I kept dragging myself closer to the guy I was winching out. But I guess they are crap becasue yours broke.

#13 ·
It is a ONLINE item only. I called and spoke to the guy yesterday. The shipping is around $60 and the tax is $22. I think it comes to a total of $414. Still not too bad if you want a cheap reliable winch. I am going to give it a shot and see what happens. I don't wheel alone so I am not worried about it stranding me. If it takes a a crap then you guys can say "I told you so". I did read that MM just released these and they are upgraded from the previous version so they may have fixed the problems????

#14 ·
Kaistie said:
It is a ONLINE item only. I called and spoke to the guy yesterday. The shipping is around $60 and the tax is $22. I think it comes to a total of $414. Still not too bad if you want a cheap reliable winch. I am going to give it a shot and see what happens. I don't wheel alone so I am not worried about it stranding me. If it takes a a crap then you guys can say "I told you so". I did read that MM just released these and they are upgraded from the previous version so they may have fixed the problems????
yea, they put in a piece of heavy dutier plastic :lmao:

#15 ·
grumpy said:
yea, they put in a piece of heavy dutier plastic :lmao:

Hehehehehehe...you said dutier... :eek: :D

Damn, I can't get away from you no matter how hard I try. Your like the wackem moles that keep popping out of the hole unannounced :lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.