: Terminator running like the great mississippi

Kaistie
05-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Went out to Table Mesa last night after the rain and ran Terminator. It was kinda cool with the entire thing running with water. You guys remember where we drug that Heep to so the tow truck could get to it, well that entire area was flodded and running with about 6" of water. The waterfalls were all flowing to.

FAUX X 4
05-17-2006, 02:05 PM
I'm sure it's already dry with this heat!

yogiaz
05-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Speaking of heat... Its hot in that freakin garage!

Yogi

I'm sure it's already dry with this heat!

azredtaco
05-18-2006, 11:38 PM
what rain? i didn't see any- that makes me jealous especially since back east at my parents they've had 11"+ of rain in the last few days :eek:

grumpy
05-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Speaking of heat... Its hot in that freakin garage!

Yogi

portable swampcooler can be your friend. :) one of the best purchases I' ve made to the garage just a suggestion I'll try to remember to load it in the truck tomorrow AM.

yogiaz
05-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Ive thought about it... but that is just one more thing I have to store in the garage all of the time. Space is at a premium!

Yogi

portable swampcooler can be your friend. :) one of the best purchases I' ve made to the garage just a suggestion I'll try to remember to load it in the truck tomorrow AM.

yogiaz
05-19-2006, 08:47 AM
yesterday was really bad because I had not worked in the heat in a while. So it took me a bit to acclimate to the high temp. AFter about a hr I finally got use to it and it was not a problem. I try not to complain too much because my last house the sun shined right into the garage during the hottest part of the day. I would get so hot that I could not work in there. At least this way Im always in the shade. :) And I have enough room to shut the garage doors if need be.

Yogi

seth_js
05-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Went out to Table Mesa last night after the rain and ran Terminator. It was kinda cool with the entire thing running with water. You guys remember where we drug that Heep to so the tow truck could get to it, well that entire area was flodded and running with about 6" of water. The waterfalls were all flowing to.

:worthless

grumpy
05-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Ive thought about it... but that is just one more thing I have to store in the garage all of the time. Space is at a premium!

Yogi

yea, I debated over that too. I also looked at the thru the wall units.
Just get a thru the wall unit and mount it in the garage door. that way when door closed it will blow across the garage to cool. If you want more effictive cooling open the garage door and let the cooler blow downwards!!!

Kaistie
05-22-2006, 06:14 AM
:worthless

Alright Twazollie, here you go, even though you can't see much. This is the reason I didn't post them in the first place. Click on Terminator, sixth folder and it's the last 14 pics. Happy now?! :flipoff4:

http://community.webshots.com/user/kaistie

crawler#976
05-22-2006, 05:11 PM
...there was a heavy rain storm at the south end of the Bradshaws last week. We got nuthin' up here, but could see the cloud tops to the south.

Kaistie
05-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah, I think a lot of people just saw the rain from a distance, but never really got to enjoy it. Up in Cave Creek that seems to happen to us all the time. Seems like the rain either comes from the Tucson area and misses us, or it comes from the Cali area and goes North of us. It was kinda nice to actually get some, and on a day that I took off nonetheless. You can only barly see the water running through Terminator on my pics, but it's there.

So, you driving that beast of your yet Mike? I look forward to wheeling with you when its ready.

grumpy
05-23-2006, 08:20 AM
was that Kia still there?I finally heard back from the guy from BLM.

Kaistie
05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
No, it was drug to one of the roads closer to the air down spot. It does need to be removed. I think it was on that road that takes you up that steep hill at the mine. It's like 1/2 miles from tha air down spot.

grumpy
05-23-2006, 03:30 PM
he said he would send someone in to look for it.

Kaistie
05-31-2006, 06:59 AM
Grumpy and I ran Terminator backwards...wow, what a trip. I have run that trail pbly 10 times and I was completely turned around on most of it. I highy recommend doing it sometime if you haven't yet. It adds a whole new prespective.

grumpy
05-31-2006, 08:25 AM
shame we each had tire issues and didn't run the other trail.

crawler#976
05-31-2006, 09:19 AM
yeah, that's a kick! Did that back in 2003 - damn near rolled in two spots on Upper that are way easy going up.

Kaistie
05-31-2006, 09:59 AM
Jovan and I are thinking about running Annaconda Saturday night. We are going to be building him a set of sliders on Saturday and will most likely go out there that night to test them out. I just got my new meat replaced yesterday so I am good to go. Does anyone have a spare regulator for a CO2 tank I could buy?