: Toyota Tundra

ohio03trdtaco
05-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Well after talking to friends and digging threw customer reviews I have made up my mind and Stephanie with be happy. Most of the used Ford diesels I can find have 60000 miles on them and the Ford auto transmission are weaker than they should be. I guess I donít want to risk a 3000-dollar repair for another transmission so the large workhorse will have to wait. I will be looking at v8 Toyota Tundraís with the extended cab or double cab. The only things I could find wrong with the Tundra are brakes and rattles and squeaks both of witch are easily fixed. Well I still want to test drive a Ford and feel them out I guess I am lean towards the Tundra for a higher reliability.

AVplus
05-18-2006, 11:10 AM
i think a tundra is a good choice, sure its not as burley as we would like it to be but i rather have the reliability any day over anything else.

RedRunnertc
05-18-2006, 02:33 PM
New or used Tundra? The '07's are supposed to be bigger than either Ford or Chevy!

I had a helluva time finding my 4Runner - are there many used tundras around here?

ohio03trdtaco
05-18-2006, 02:40 PM
With already having payments for the Taco and building a house soon the Tundra will be used. I am looking for 2000-2003 model years right now and they are ranging for $14000-20000. As for the amount to choose from they are spread out and mostly in the Akron Canton area it seems like.

The Tundra is going to have to be a extra cab or double cab with the v8.

RedRunnertc
05-18-2006, 04:15 PM
The Tundra is going to have to be a extra cab or double cab with the v8.

Double cab Tundra = Sequioa LOL

MsBlingTaco
05-18-2006, 04:42 PM
I used to know a guy who had either an 00 or 01 black limited extra cab Tundra with a lift kit, some wheels and tires and wanted to sell it here in the CO area. I could give Troy a number and he could follow up on it if your really interested. I don't think he wanted too much for it