: Hey gregers05

PsychoTaco
05-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Hey man, I saw your truck parked at Chick-Fil-A in Kennesaw near where I build houses. I didn't have time to stop and look in Chick-Fil-A to meet you so I just circled around the building towing a small trailer. Just wanted to give ya a 'hello'. :D Where did you get those TTORA stickers? I want 'em!

ATLRoach
05-25-2006, 09:59 PM
He got one of them from me... Also he work at that Chick Fil a

spacewrangler
05-26-2006, 01:08 AM
which chic-fil-a in kennesaw?

PsychoTaco
05-26-2006, 06:20 AM
I've never seen him there before. I've always thought it was a different Chick-Fil-A. It's the one off of 41 near Acworth Due West Rd in Kennesaw. It's pretty much the only one on 41.

Roach, how much are the stickers?

ATLRoach
05-26-2006, 06:32 AM
2 dollars but i need a few more made...I can have the windshield ones made or just the 12" long x 2 tall ones.

Blitanicle99
05-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Id keep making the 12x2 ones. I like those more. The winshield ones were cool but atleast for the mud guys, they get torn up from the wipers and mud.

ATLRoach
05-26-2006, 11:26 AM
I guess I prepped mine better because mine never peeled.

Blitanicle99
05-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Ahh it was more from the dirt and rocks rubbing across it that was caught on the wiper. Travis's lasted like a month before it started discoloring from the mud. You could really see where the wipers had been. But O well.....

PsychoTaco
05-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Drove by Chick-Fil-A several times today. That truck hasn't moved one bit since yesterday afternoon and it was still there as I drove home early today. Wonder what's wrong...

gregers05
05-26-2006, 05:48 PM
lol sorry it took me so long to relply...ive been working to damn much...

the reason why it was still in the same place as yesterday is beacuse i worked in the afternoon till close...and i was there to open this morning... ;) . i know i need to stop working so much.

as for the stickers...i got the one on the back from kyle and the windshield one from the e-store on the main forum. $20 for the windsheild one. i also have the quarterpanel ones too...im not going to put them on the quarterpanels though...i think i might put them on my sliders. i dont know.

i havent been mudding yet with the banner yet...im planning on going this weekend when it rains though(feel free to joing me. it would be good to have another truck with me). :D

oh...and my banner is a little off centered and has air bubbles in it cause it stuck to the windsheild before i was ready for it too...i was pissed :mad:

ill be at work from around 5am till about 3 or 4 tomarro