TTORA Forum banner

got a pair of *brand new* alcan springs for front 6" lift

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  toyota86 
#1 ·
yep as it says i had them ready to go for my toyota project and the truck never came through so i have them for sale they've never been used scratched or anything. if you interested hit me up on the pm or wavekraver85@yahoo.com and i'll send you the pics. alcan said they will work for stock axle trucks as well as sas. i had the pin set 1" ahead. let me know they must go. i'm in nebraska 68504. 350 shipped

#2 ·
Hmmmm, I am thinking about these. I have a set of Sky Jacker springs right now and suprisingly they have served me well. I got them free and had to put them on in an emergency and said when i get completely frustrated with them I would buy a set of Alcan, but they are not too bad. Nice and soft and flexy. I will get back to you if I can talk myself into them.

#4 ·
Kaistie said:
Hmmmm, I am thinking about these. I have a set of Sky Jacker springs right now and suprisingly they have served me well. I got them free and had to put them on in an emergency and said when i get completely frustrated with them I would buy a set of Alcan, but they are not too bad. Nice and soft and flexy. I will get back to you if I can talk myself into them.
FYI, my alcans on the front were made for 4" lift and I had them de-arched 1" when alcan had them back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.