: What shop for Toy-Tec Lift (Grand/Summit/Denver)?

MtnM
06-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I need someone to recommend a shop to do a Toy-tech lift.
I'm strongly inclined to the ToyTec lift "soft ride", using the OME coils, alcan add-a-leaf, and the bilsteins to get a 3" lift. My goal is to clear some obstacles on a road I use frequently, with the added weight of a camper shell on a 2001 extended cab.
Toy-tec recommended a shop in Denver, on South Cherokee, which may be called the "Toy Shop".
Any reviews, or suggestions of other shops, would be most welcome. I live up in Grand County, but I'd like to hear from anyone who had good experiences with a shop. Thanks.

Lysmachia
06-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Hmmm... Grand county huh? Well the guys who have done all my work know Toyota's intimatly and they can do the lift. All Phase Off Road in Longmont CO. (303)678-7413 http://www.allphaseoffroad.com/ Vaughn or Dave will answer. Tell 'em Molly recomended them. If you live in GC what you could probably do is pick a day to pick up the lift from Doug (ToyTech) in the morning and then bring it over to All Phase. They should be able to get the lift done in 2-3 hours. They also have the equipment to compress the coils into place. Just bring a book os romething to do - and there is a starbucks and Mexican place nearby...

I think their quality is excellent and their prices are always fair.

spindleshanks
06-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Dude do it yourself. Tacotoy could do that job in his sleep.....pipe up Rich! i have the ToyTec w/ Alcan AAL's waiting to install (since like NOvember, I know, I"M a slacker). It's remarkably easy. A bunch of us did the job on MuddButt's truck before he expatriated himself from the club. (don't be an elitist stranger muddbutt!) I also have a camper shell, and ARE, and am going to use KYB MOnomax shocks for the front.

pimptoy
06-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I need someone to recommend a shop to do a Toy-tech lift.
I'm strongly inclined to the ToyTec lift "soft ride", using the OME coils, alcan add-a-leaf, and the bilsteins to get a 3" lift. My goal is to clear some obstacles on a road I use frequently, with the added weight of a camper shell on a 2001 extended cab.
Toy-tec recommended a shop in Denver, on South Cherokee, which may be called the "Toy Shop".
Any reviews, or suggestions of other shops, would be most welcome. I live up in Grand County, but I'd like to hear from anyone who had good experiences with a shop. Thanks.

buy the kit, go down to autozone and rent a coil compressor its super easy

Lysmachia
06-13-2006, 01:46 AM
Yes it is super easy but I wish one of us would pipe up as how super easy it was.... If I could wish my place as a place to wrench I would but no one wrenches in a parking lot! LMAO!

Vic stuff
06-13-2006, 08:09 AM
.... but no one wrenches in a parking lot! LMAO!

molly you need to get out more, i wrenched on my shit int he parking lot all the time at my place, lol

tacotoy
06-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Yes it is super easy but I wish one of us would pipe up as how super easy it was.... If I could wish my place as a place to wrench I would but no one wrenches in a parking lot! LMAO!

psh floor jacks in the parking lot.... its easy. just a concrete parking lot would be nicer with the heat we have been having

MtnM
06-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for all the positive comments.
Hope I'm making the right choice with the ToyTech 3" softride lift.

spindleshanks
06-20-2006, 07:44 PM
I just swapped out the springs in my same ToyTec/OME kit for the 882's, since I now have a winch and bumper to support. Doug traded me up the new, in-box uninstalled 881s for the 882s, no problem. I bought the kit in November, and been slacking for six months on the install.