: discount parts?code readers?

Guapotaco
06-14-2006, 04:32 PM
who knows where to get a discount on toy parts,i know we had some deal with a few places, but the tx people never got back to me, i'm in need of some oxy sensors and stuff
also do any of you have experience with code readers at all,i'm looking at a couple of different ones that read obd 1 and 2 and all specific codes for about $170

:confused:

Guapotaco
06-19-2006, 04:02 PM
same old shit around here,just take to the dealer,they'll work it all out for you mall cruisers,thxs for nothin

pimptoy
06-19-2006, 05:59 PM
:flipoff4: "IF YOU'RE NOT MALL RATED YOU'RE NOT EXTREME"

RedRunnertc
06-19-2006, 07:49 PM
I think URD has the best prices on O2 sensors.

I need a code reader too - where did you find one that reads Toyota OBD-I?

Guapotaco
06-20-2006, 06:30 PM
so how come you got no info then mall cruiser? :confused:

pimptoy
06-20-2006, 06:36 PM
cause its the coolest!!!!!

all the cool kids are doing it!!!!!!

Lysmachia
06-20-2006, 07:04 PM
cause its the coolest!!!!!

all the cool kids are doing it!!!!!!

Dude Pimp has been drinking and welding again...

Stop Looking at me SWAN!

Guapotaco
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
damn, and i thought i was cool,guess not,no malls to cruise around here,gonna try to go run iron chest this friday if any of you mall cruisers wanna get some dirt on your bling rig

pimptoy
06-21-2006, 12:38 PM
thanks but i use spray on dirt... its cool it looks like i use it and as for my sa swap really its made out of cardboard oh ya i'm cool i have a lifted truck and i can drive it on the street

pimptoy
06-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Dude Pimp has been drinking and welding again...

Stop Looking at me SWAN!

shampoo is better!!! it leaves the hair clean!!!!

Guapotaco
06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
but do you have a bumpin' system to go with it? oh by the way i just got some of that stick on diamond plate rocker guard protector,that shits the bomb,oh and some spray on muffler bearing grease too :eek:

Guapotaco
06-21-2006, 04:44 PM
nothing like cussing people out to get a response,this is almost the most active post after and a...,oh and a piss off :lmao:

pimptoy
06-22-2006, 11:28 AM
but do you have a bumpin' system to go with it? oh by the way i just got some of that stick on diamond plate rocker guard protector,that shits the bomb,oh and some spray on muffler bearing grease too :eek:

duu you gotta hook a brotha up with some of that crunk G!!! yo my shit be buggin since that heffy bag girl grabed my ass and f#cked my shizzle up. yo i need some rocker protection...bit yo check it i just got new hryros installed so i can look bigger and i can fit my 32's under my shizzle now, you down my nizzle? fo shizle bedizzle my nizzle, word

Guapotaco
06-22-2006, 06:54 PM
word to yo mother brotha,thats some sweet shizzy fo sho,i just took my leaf springs out,you should see how low this bad mofo is now,got curb feelers too so i dont scrap my bling yo,also just got my blackies chromed up with gold leaf as well

pimptoy
06-22-2006, 11:40 PM
WORD? oh for shizzle!!!! yo i just finished my ejection seat mod. for when times get heavy and i need to bust out to see my peeps, yo. oh snap

Guapotaco
06-26-2006, 11:25 AM
what about the moon roof for ejecting through? just got my spinners hooked up,the bitches and the switches are next :xpimp:

pimptoy
06-26-2006, 11:42 AM
sheeeeeeet G i don't need no ejectable roof...yo check it, i just got the chromed glass roof mod. so just bust through that shit.......or check out my trick out chromed driveline with mood lights and the chromed axles so i can look like i'm the shiznat

Guapotaco
06-26-2006, 08:22 PM
shit you is tha shiz pimp,wait til you see my bitches flippin my switches on my bumper blender for some phat boat drinks,oh yea my beer buey wont let it spill either whiltz i'm wheelin yo