: Alignment shop

DZRTRESQ
06-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Can anyone recommend one on the east side? I searched and came up with nada.... Thanks.

Bryan

ToyBoxAuto
06-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Shuman's Auto (480)894-2165, talk to Matt if possible. Tell him Carlos at SRD recomended you. He is also an offroader, so he won't get weird over mods.

Captkirkyota
06-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Can anyone recommend one on the east side? I searched and came up with nada.... Thanks.

Bryan
If you don't go to the one 'los suggests, Tire Pros on Baseline East of Country Club on the north side, down more toward Mesa dr., Rafael is hella cool, they have laser alignments adaptors for up to a 39" tire I believe, and they always take good care of my tire mount and dismount needs and love modified trucks, several 4x4 shops drop vehicles off for them to set up after a lift has been put on. Tell them Kirk with the big white double cab that gets tires mounted every other month sent you.

FAUX X 4
06-20-2006, 04:49 PM
"Tell them Kirk with the big white double cab that gets tires mounted every other month sent you."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao:

DZRTRESQ
06-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks guys...

Now for the problem! I cant get the bushings out of my rear leafs... :banghead: Im putting some new shackles in the back, which require new bushings as well. But the stockers are stuck! I already cranked my coilovers up so the rear needs to get done too, I dont want to look like a So-Cal prerunner... So if anyone has any good advice, please let me know. Im heading back out to the garage to make more noise... 480-495-7069

-Bryan

FAUX X 4
06-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks guys...

Now for the problem! I cant get the bushings out of my rear leafs... :banghead: Im putting some new shackles in the back, which require new bushings as well. But the stockers are stuck! I already cranked my coilovers up so the rear needs to get done too, I dont want to look like a So-Cal prerunner :supergay:

-Bryan

You need to put some heat to them.

I could be offended by the "Prerunner" comment but I'll let it slide this time! :D

seth_js
06-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Whitey's Auto in south Scottsdale. $50

-Seth

DZRTRESQ
06-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Got the shackles on... Just had to use my air chisel to get the damn bushings out :woot: Laters..

Bryan