: Emails, Public Service Announcement

99TanTaco
06-23-2006, 04:18 PM
not mentioning any names but some of you people need to start hitting the "reply to sender" button rather than the "reply to all" button. I recieved numerous duplicate emails today. While this is only a minor inconvenience to me this habit could lead to potential future problems for these people if they do not break it.

RedRunnertc
06-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah - I can't tell you how many people I've seen commit career suicide by hitting "reply all" and saying something that shouldn't have been in an email in the first place...

99TanTaco
06-23-2006, 04:27 PM
yep, that is exactly what I was talking about, just figured I'd give these people a heads up as to the error of their ways

RedRunnertc
06-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Took me a while to see how easily stuff can be forwarded and misinterpreted in email.

I'm kinda slow that way. :rofl:

OFRD_GRL
06-23-2006, 05:58 PM
LOL nice

ohio03trdtaco
06-23-2006, 07:48 PM
wasn't me was it? I don't even think I have sent any e-mails today but I have been know not to pay atintion.

99TanTaco
06-23-2006, 07:57 PM
wasn't me was it? I don't even think I have sent any e-mails today but I have been know not to pay atintion.
Wasn't you, there were only 2 guilty parties. they were responding to the group emails sent out by Troy so it shouldn't be to hard for you to figure out who.
Like I said, it doesn't really bother me but I wanted to make people aware of the dangers associated with that button. I can think of a few family feuds and uncomfortable work situations caused by misuse of that button