: Rubicon 06

Tacominator
07-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Dude, that rocked... Here's a couple of pictures, I'm going to mexico now but I'll have a write up eventually.

Link to pictures (http://tacominator.com/tacominator/trailruns/rubicon06.htm)

FAUX X 4
07-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Nice axle spew! :D

..........who's the creepy stalker dude in the first picture??? ;)

Taco XL
07-14-2006, 01:09 PM
See You In Mexico!

Captkirkyota
07-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Dude, that rocked... Here's a couple of pictures, I'm going to mexico now but I'll have a write up eventually.

The Rubicon is MORE than worth the drive aint it? Pictures also just do not even come close to showing how awesome it is to be there. I wish I could'a gone this year. :banghead: :doh: :violin: :xcrybaby:

Heatstroke
07-14-2006, 01:52 PM

Sweet, glad you had a great time Jake.

Heatstroke
07-14-2006, 01:58 PM
As for the yellow FJ, that FJ got worked bad from what I saw on the main board. It didn't fair as well as the ones Toyota uberbabied during testing. And this just PISSES ME OFF!!! (quote from owner/driver of yellow FJ) "Now the fun is over its time to fight Toyota (since the other FV broke its same gears) and of coasre insurance co.". This dude is an A-HOLE if he thinks Toyota is responsible for his junk breaking. And to file a claim under his insurance to get it fixed?!?!?!?! WTH!!! I hope Toyota shoves his head up further and he sufficates. I also hope the insurance co DENIES his claim and tells him to kiss their lilly white asses! He should pay for that crap out of his own pocket, F!#$%^**&^%$#!'N ASS HAT!! He aparrently is the new poster ass for the campaign I think I'll start; "Just because you can afford to buy it, doesn't mean you know how to drive it". That dude needs to sell what's left of his FJ and go buy an H2 like others who suffer so severly from logic deficiency.

AngryAndy
07-14-2006, 07:29 PM
As for the yellow FJ, that FJ got worked bad from what I saw on the main board. It didn't fair as well as the ones Toyota uberbabied during testing. And this just PISSES ME OFF!!! (quote from owner/driver of yellow FJ) "Now the fun is over its time to fight Toyota (since the other FV broke its same gears) and of coasre insurance co.". This dude is an A-HOLE if he thinks Toyota is responsible for his junk breaking. And to file a claim under his insurance to get it fixed?!?!?!?! WTH!!! I hope Toyota shoves his head up further and he sufficates. I also hope the insurance co DENIES his claim and tells him to kiss their lilly white asses! He should pay for that crap out of his own pocket, F!#$%^**&^%$#!'N ASS HAT!! He aparrently is the new poster ass for the campaign I think I'll start; "Just because you can afford to buy it, doesn't mean you know how to drive it". That dude needs to sell what's left of his FJ and go buy an H2 like others who suffer so severly from logic deficiency.

Geez Mike...you sound a little more angry then I am....and I was fucking STUCK behind him for about 2 long hours. Thank God he didn't break down in front of me, or I would have killed him, his crew, and some innocent bystanders.

It was nice meeting Tacominator though!

Heatstroke
07-14-2006, 11:53 PM
Geez Mike...you sound a little more angry then I am....and I was fucking STUCK behind him for about 2 long hours. Thank God he didn't break down in front of me, or I would have killed him, his crew, and some innocent bystanders.

It was nice meeting Tacominator though!

LOL hey Andy, I have my moments. It just irks me when people don't take responsibility for their own actions and try and pass blame to others. I doubt the gear issue is any fault of Toyota, but if it is then they should fix it. However, that body damage is certainly self inflicted. What irks me about that is that he'll file a claim, pay a deductable, it'll get fixed and his rates will go up. Folks will do this enough to where insurance companies further screw the rest of us causing rates to go even higher and deny more of our legitimate claims. He did it to his rig, he should pay. His statements lead me to believe he bought the FJ to beat the crap out of it because Toyota gives the impression that it can handle it. Well then, I guess he needs to drive it off a cliff too since the Tacoma ad showed it surviving. Props to you for maintaining your cool. And yes, Jake (Tacominator) is always good to wheel with.