TTORA Forum banner

Free Maxim Mag again.

4K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  CYi5 
#1 ·
#7 ·
it works becuase mags charge for ads based on distribtuion and readership. the cover price is already lower that production costs. they send them to doctors/dentist offices for free just to boost there #s to charge more for ads based on # issues distibutied.

#8 ·
playaz0429 said:
there HAS to be a catch. theres ALWAYS a catch. there is no privacy statement on their website assuring that they wont sell or share your info.
Nothing is free. Just use a disposable email address.

Later,
....Mike

#13 ·
tacoman13 said:
i got nothing from the last time the link was posted

Last time I checked I did NOT force anyone to check it out or fill it out for that matter. I have Maxim Stuff and FHM all coming in. Yes I did think for a while they would not come but it took me about as much time to fill it out as to reply to this message. So feel free to not submit a request for a free magazine.

#16 ·
I signed up, thanks obex26. this is a great reason to have a site like this. Share the wealth. thanks to all!

#19 ·
There is no catch. What happens is that magazines need to have a certain number of subcriptions because they use those numbers when they pitch to companies about pricing for ad space in the magazine. In order to fill the requirement they sometimes lead to giving away free subscriptions.

#22 ·
Havent recieved shit. Still waiting for my flash memory thingy from microsoft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.