: Please don't hurt me...

Fish Taco
07-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Can I get an AZTTORA sticker somewhere...please? I'm sure this post is up already in a few places but I searched and couldn't find it.

Thanks!
:newbie:

Heatstroke
07-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Can I get an AZTTORA sticker somewhere...please? I'm sure this post is up already in a few places but I searched and couldn't find it.

Thanks!

PM: 4xClover, I believe he has some still. I believe he also has some AzRocks event shirts too.

4xClover
07-18-2006, 03:18 PM

Thanks!

Yep...I got stickers and shirts, just like Heatstroke said. Drop me an email with your address and I will send you a couple stickers. Also let me know if you want a couple shirts.

rijrunr
07-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Tim-

Could I get a couple stickers? I put on the camper shell and covered up my old ones :banghead: Sending Email

4xClover
07-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Tim-

Could I get a couple stickers? I put on the camper shell and covered up my old ones :banghead: Sending Email

No problem Ryan.

AzBearFan
07-18-2006, 11:04 PM
I think Tim is charging 30 lashes

Fish Taco
07-19-2006, 09:35 AM
It might be worth it. Hey Ryan, why don't you take my thirty lashings since I'm new and have just never had a sticker and you, silly man, actually covered yours up!!!

(I do like the camper shell, though. Nice rack!) :D

WickedTaco
07-20-2006, 11:07 PM
Yep...I got stickers and shirts, just like Heatstroke said. Drop me an email with your address and I will send you a couple stickers. Also let me know if you want a couple shirts.

I am new to Arizona and i was also wondering if I can inquire about an az ttora sticker
Thanks
Also sending PM

4xClover
07-21-2006, 08:52 AM
I am new to Arizona and i was also wondering if I can inquire about an az ttora sticker
Thanks
Also sending PM

Got your PM Chase - go ahead and send me an email with your address and I will drop a couple in the mail for you.