: did some MX tonight

SuperPoser
07-26-2006, 10:03 PM
ok... last night...
it was just practice at a "local" mx track, and wow am I out of shape...
I did 7 laps and was ready to die!
took a 15 min break, and did another 3 laps and I felt a lot better this 2nd time out...
I stopped at 3 laps since they were pulling the big bikes off and letting the little bikes run...

had a blast!
it is fun riding with people better than you... then you have someone to compare too... well sorta... gotta find someone you can stay behind for more than 1 turn... hehe

gotta get christine to goto one to take some pics next time ;o)

later
Mike

RedRunnertc
07-27-2006, 01:48 PM
We SO need a "L" on the forehead smiley... :rofl:

SuperPoser
07-27-2006, 01:50 PM
We SO need a "L" on the forehead smiley... :rofl:
I almost kept up with thoes little kids on 80s... well... ok... maybe not ... :rofl:

RedRunnertc
07-27-2006, 01:56 PM
So long as Una didn't smoke ya on her CRF50, you're OK... LOL

SuperPoser
07-27-2006, 01:59 PM
she wasn't there luckly

OFRD_GRL
07-27-2006, 06:57 PM
HSAHAHAHAHAHA game on!!
my problem isnt going fast... so much as it ids going over the handle bars :)

SuperPoser
07-29-2006, 11:21 PM
HSAHAHAHAHAHA game on!!
my problem isnt going fast... so much as it ids going over the handle bars :)
one of my friends had the best "over the handelbars" wreck I had ever seen...
he was leading on a trial which I had been on in the past... (location: Bayview ORV Park, Shenango reservoir, PA)
this trail used to go straight across a very small creek, but the past couple times I had been on this trail, the creek had eroded away a rather large hole... and the trail actually now had to make a sharp turn to the left infront of the creek to advoid the hole...
erik had never been on this trail, and was taking a good speed... I attempted to get past next to him and warn him, but a combination of it being a narrow trail, and him thinking I was attempting to pass him made him go faster... as I neared the hole, I slowed way down, hoping he would no longer try to race me...
it didn't work... erik went around a turn just before the hole, and at about 30 mph, went right into the hole... supprisingly ... do to the speed, he ended up doing a perfect pete rose slide onto the other side of the hole (about 6 feet away), and the bike was completely gone into the hole when I came around the corner...
after checking to make sure erik was ok, him and I climbed down into the hole... (about sholder deap)...
erik, my father, and myself took a few min. get his kdx200 out of the hole, but boy did we get a good laugh!

OFRD_GRL
07-29-2006, 11:38 PM
lol im more about leaning on the front brakes downhill and doing an endo on accident :)

SuperPoser
07-29-2006, 11:47 PM
lol im more about leaning on the front brakes downhill and doing an endo on accident :)
:eek:

RedRunnertc
08-04-2006, 11:04 AM
How about 45 posts to 2000