: Finally ran Annaconda

Kaistie
07-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Well, I decided that since I don't have to drive my truck on Monday morning I would try it. It was just Jovan and I and it was a very interesting night. There was some creative winching and jacking going on. The last fall was easy, it was at the top where that outcropping of boulders is that got me hung up. We spent a good 2 hrs winching and jacking to get lined up enough to go throught the last obsticle. Definately could have used a crawler. Sorry no pics, I thought I lost my camera at the air down spot and couldn't find it until we got back. It had just rained pretty hard out there also and we got to run the trail completely unmolested. There were no tracks or stacked rocks anywhere. The best part was coming out of Table Mesa and we came across these two toothless hillbillies stuck in the river. I offer to cross the river and winch them back right side of the river, but no, they wanted to be on the wrong side of the river. The guy said he would worry about getting out on Sunday :confused: :confused: Anyway, just thought I would share. I know, "This thread is worthless without pics" bit me!

Heatstroke
07-29-2006, 01:02 PM
I know, "This thread is worthless without pics" bit me!

No pics ='s didn't really happen. :D

AK98Taco
07-29-2006, 01:15 PM
No pics ='s didn't really happen. :D

With all the talk of jacking, molesting, and toothless hillbillies, I don't want to see pics... :p

Heatstroke
07-29-2006, 01:33 PM
With all the talk of jacking, molesting, and toothless hillbillies, I don't want to see pics... :p

Now that's funny. :)

rijrunr
07-29-2006, 04:35 PM
:rofl2: :rofl: :lmao:

OMG that was perfect

Kaistie
07-30-2006, 08:28 AM

Hehehehehe, that's a good one, got me there!! I walked right into that one. Probably better that I keep those pics to myself. :rolleyes:

AK98Taco
07-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Hehehehehe, that's a good one, got me there!! I walked right into that one. Probably better that I keep those pics to myself. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, did you manage to get some pictures of the wheeling?

Kaistie
07-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Seriously, though, did you manage to get some pictures of the wheeling?

Nope, I took a picture of a Tiranchulla (sp) when we were airing down and couldn't find it again until we got back. I took everything out of my truck and there is was, under the seat. Yeah, I was bummed. Did manage to get a little body damage though. I will post those up so I save some of my credability :D

AK98Taco
07-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Nope, I took a picture of a Tiranchulla (sp) when we were airing down and couldn't find it again until we got back. I took everything out of my truck and there is was, under the seat. Yeah, I was bummed. Did manage to get a little body damage though. I will post those up so I save some of my credability :D

Nasty. I really hate spiders, but as long as they stay away from me, they can just chill.

At least it was a picture of a tarantula under the seat, and not a live one.

Kaistie
07-31-2006, 05:13 AM
Alright, click on my link to see the spider, they are under the "New Ride" folder. I know it's not much proof, but its all I got. Mike, when your junk is ready to roll, we can go run it again and I will show you where I lost my mudflap, should still be there. I forgot to grab it after we got unstuck. Thomas, just to clear things up, my CAMERA was found under the seat when we got back from wheeling, not a spider. The spider was just chillin under my tire when I was airing down. He liked the rock lights and came out of the des to hang out. I shooed him away before I took off.

AK98Taco
07-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Thomas, just to clear things up, my CAMERA was found under the seat when we got back from wheeling, not a spider. The spider was just chillin under my tire when I was airing down. He liked the rock lights and came out of the des to hang out. I shooed him away before I took off.

I know... ;)

FAUX X 4
07-31-2006, 01:59 PM
I was abducted by a sect of aliens from planet Cheerio37 and was to be taken to the outskirts of farquar13 and dropped off and left for dead. They told me if I told anyone of thier presence on our planet that they would exterminate all the baby seals one by one until they were extinct. They also said if I was to tell anyone that they all looked like Scott Biao that they would begin what they call "educating school children".......I managed to escape them somwhere around Brady4 and hitch a ride home on the back of a 7 million year old giant flying hippopotamus named Virgil to warn everyone.............STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY ARE SCOTT BIAO AND THEY JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FREIND!!!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/FAUX_X_4/Random/redeyepreg.jpg

This story was complete :bs: but at least I have pictures!!!!!

Captkirkyota
07-31-2006, 02:34 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I was abducted by a sect of aliens from planet Cheerio37 and was to be taken to the outskirts of farquar13 and dropped off and left for dead. They told me if I told anyone of thier presence on our planet that they would exterminate all the baby seals one by one until they were extinct. They also said if I was to tell anyone that they all looked like Scott Biao that they would begin what they call "educating school children".......I managed to escape them somwhere around Brady4 and hitch a ride home on the back of a 7 million year old giant flying hippopotamus named Virgil to warn everyone.............STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY ARE SCOTT BIAO AND THEY JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FREIND!!!!

Kaistie
07-31-2006, 02:56 PM
I was abducted by a sect of aliens from planet Cheerio37 and was to be taken to the outskirts of farquar13 and dropped off and left for dead. They told me if I told anyone of thier presence on our planet that they would exterminate all the baby seals one by one until they were extinct. They also said if I was to tell anyone that they all looked like Scott Biao that they would begin what they call "educating school children".......I managed to escape them somwhere around Brady4 and hitch a ride home on the back of a 7 million year old giant flying hippopotamus named Virgil to warn everyone.............STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY ARE SCOTT BIAO AND THEY JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FREIND!!!!

Wow, you really have no life. However, I cannot fight this one and I know it so I won't even try. The only proof I have is the mudflap that is still up there.

FAUX X 4
07-31-2006, 03:04 PM
Wow, you really have no life. However, I cannot fight this one and I know it so I won't even try. The only proof I have is the mudflap that is still up there.

I have no life??? :confused: ..........you are the one wasting our time with fabricated stories about wheeling and giant spiders that supposedly live in the desert!!!

You can't even prove that the mud flap is there!!! :rolleyes:

...........Nice try with the picture of the spider though.........you "Almost" had us there with that clever attempt! :lmao:

azredtaco
07-31-2006, 03:17 PM

well well, look who finally woke up and joined the club today :lmao:

FAUX X 4
07-31-2006, 03:21 PM
well well, look who finally woke up and joined the club today :lmao:

I know huh?

..........I can't believe Scott Baio joined the club either!......it's exciting isn't it? I wonder if he's done the deck plate mod yet???

Kaistie
08-01-2006, 05:13 AM
I think Mr. Baio might be the one looking for the wheels...........from what I understand, his freind that got him in the club, had his idenity erased.......thats some rough "S#it" from what I hear!!!
Too funny...at my expense unfortunately...funny nonetheless! I have learned my lesson. I will carve an image in stone next time if I don't have my camera, but I stick to my mudflap story :flipoff2: