: Martinez 8-5-06 pics

TBob
08-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Long but fun day!! Great wheeling with everyone- Kirk thanks for setting it up.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2103365722&=guest

Deserttaco
08-06-2006, 11:53 AM
I'd like to say thanks for showing my a good time to all that came. Especially Kirk! Thanks for the ride! Sorry for the stains on your seat!!! :D

It was great to meet all of you guys, and i'm sure I'll see you all again.

Steve

Captkirkyota
08-06-2006, 12:52 PM
I'd like to say thanks for showing my a good time to all that came. Especially Kirk! Thanks for the ride! Sorry for the stains on your seat!!! :D

It was great to meet all of you guys, and i'm sure I'll see you all again.

Steve
Welcome. I had a great time and you are welcome to occupy my pass seat anytime self invited if you want until your junk is up to snuff, cuz once it is your kicked to the curb! :D Then we will commence operation break Steve's truck in Az. ;)

Thanks to everyone for coming.

Heatstroke
08-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Looks like the trail is quite interesting now. Is the bush any worse for wear?

Captkirkyota
08-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Looks like the trail is quite interesting now. Is the bush any worse for wear?
hehe, naw, the bush is fine, that spot was a totally optional line of many right there.
You would not believe how much harder and washed out it was compared to our trip at night 2 weeks ago.

wheelerjake
08-07-2006, 09:20 AM
hey tbob i met you and seth up on 4peeks in the snow . tried to catch up with you guys on the martinez run but i promised a freind that i would weld on his flowmaster. i did make it to the cabins not sure how far ahead you guys where but i had to work at 9pm and got off work at5am that morning so i was pretty tierd. looking foward to wheelin with you guys .