: Independence/Blanca 25th/26th

BlingTaco
08-24-2006, 04:18 AM
Been on this side of the state this week doin Holy Cross, the REAL carnage canyon in BV, and some others....

figured I'd see how the Independence trails are so hitting em this weekend and then Blanca on my way out....

Anyone's welcome to join, probably be at Independence mid morning Friday, unless I decide to do it Saturday ;)

weeeeeeeeeeeee

DriftinCO
08-25-2006, 06:40 AM
Dangit, I can't this weekend. I'd love to see someone drive Carnage BV. And that's right off Old Chinaman, always a fun trail to do too.

I'm going to BV 1 & 2 Sept to do some prep for National Takeover 2007 if anyone wants to join me that Friday/Saturday.

BlingTaco
08-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Dangit, I can't this weekend. I'd love to see someone drive Carnage BV. And that's right off Old Chinaman, always a fun trail to do too.

I'm going to BV 1 & 2 Sept to do some prep for National Takeover 2007 if anyone wants to join me that Friday/Saturday.

Yeah, what a crazy week.....Did Holy Cross, walked up Cleveland and what a great view at the top........then drove down to BV and ran Iron Chest Mine, Mine Sweeper, Mt. Antero and Grizzly lake....went over to Chinaman's Gulch, that was a bit too easy but Carnage was awesome...and that was the hardest trail I'd done in CO until I went down to Penrose for Independence and Patriot Trail....that one rivals some of the Hammers out in CA. Patriot is definitely the coolest trail in colorado (all .8 miles of it) and I didn't have to winch it! Pretty sick! Maybe next time...I'll be back over there next month...