: phone numbers?

Bear
08-28-2006, 10:46 AM
*****originally posted on national board******

The last time I drove my SAS Taco to work last week, my pschic truck reached out and bit me on the butt!

Well actually I did it all myself, as I was getting into the cab to drive to work my cell phone fell out of my shirt pocket, not realizing it I begin driving off, when my wife (she always sees me off in the morning when she is home) noticed something under my truck. Before she could get my attention, I ran it over with one of the rear tires.

so in not so few words…I ran over my own cell phone. The bad part of it is I still hadn't written down all the numbers in it as a back up.

Since my 5000lb taco ran over the phone I can't power it up to save the numbers. Most of the numbers I had in it were my TTORA buddies, If I had your number before, (or even if I didn't and you think I need it) please email me or pm me your numbers so I can reprogram my new phone.

medleyofphoto@hotmail.com

I know I need for sure Shannon's, Chris King, Brad Cooper, AZGrumpy, Oztaco, most everyone in Ohio, and all the old timers in Texas, Bob in chitown etc.

I would appreciate it! At least now I have a better phone

ohio03trdtaco
08-28-2006, 11:35 AM
you got mail.

OFRD_GRL
08-28-2006, 11:45 AM
mail sent.

Bear
08-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Una, Eric,

I am a wait'n, but I haven't seen anything come across…but probably because hotmail sucks!

I'll give it a while but if I don' see anything by tomorrow…I'll let you two know. But thanks for "playing the game"..

Eric I still need to look into that server option you suggested. Sorry been busy with work, I hadn't forgotten.

Una, I got your email, but Eric just seem to be trying to play me! LOL still nothing from him!

BTW thanks again Una,

ohio03trdtaco
08-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Might want to check if you have a spam filter bear. I copy and pasted you e-mail adress in my program and sent it out to you with a subject of phone number if I remember corectly.

As for the hosting if you are in no hurry wait for thist winter. I may be building my own server and just put it up on there. It won't have 100% run time but should be good enough and free, well besides the computer part.

ohio03trdtaco
08-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Oh Bear you also might want to get ahold of jestermotorsports. He had put that big contact list just before take over.

99TanTaco
08-28-2006, 02:52 PM
do you have the Midwest Contact List that was sent out before TO saved on your computer? several of our #'s and emails were on that list if you still have it.

99TanTaco
08-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Oh Bear you also might want to get ahold of jestermotorsports. He had put that big contact list just before take over.
you beat me to it

Bear
08-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Yea! I got most of the phone numbers back from using Josh's list, including yours.

I had forgotten about the list until after I posted here.

In regards to the server issue, that sounds like a plan, I am not in a large hurry so I can wait.

But in regards to not getting your email. I have my account set up in a way, even if it does block the spam I can go to a folder and view all the blocked emails and I still never got anything from you.

It will probably show up tomorrow. I have had it do that to me before. even from someone local, which actually seems to take the longest to get emails from people that are the closest to me.

Strange though I got Una's almost as soon as I replied before, but it was in the "spam" folder

OFRD_GRL
08-28-2006, 04:49 PM
BTW thanks again Una,
what did i do that gets a thanks again?

:D

RedRunnertc
08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Sent your phone number ... expanding from "post" whoring to just whoring? :rofl:

Bear
08-30-2006, 07:51 AM
I guess you were just being you, and I felt you deserved another thank you for it!

Actually I was thanking you for sending me the email, and I was just trying to be polite…according to some I have to try really hard so maybe I over did it.LOL

SuperPoser
08-30-2006, 09:00 AM
e-mail sent ;o)

Bear
08-30-2006, 09:20 AM
:kewl: Got it and replied already!

Let me know about that other question I asked you about in the reply!

SuperPoser
08-30-2006, 11:12 AM
e-mail sent back ;o)
post up on here with a date you like...

Bear
08-30-2006, 12:12 PM
I had a feeler post on here last month, but I lost track of it. I'll have to pull a national board trick and do a search.LOL

Anyway I am kinda open on dates. I was invited to go out there on the 16th by some friends from Illinios but believe it or not, I think they are going to be on too much of a hard core trail, even for my truck ( or should that last statement, especially for my truck>LOL)

Lysmachia
08-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Sent you mine and Troy's (but then realized troy prolly already sent his) and no fair we need to know yours. (Well I do, everone else in OH prolly has it already)

Bear
08-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Yup! I got your email, and replied back properly following your directions.LOL

Actually you were mistaken though, Troy had not replied back to me with his, so you actually hit two birds with your one email! :D

Buy I think I did get it off the MidWest list.

Lysmachia
08-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Bear where do you live???

Bear
08-30-2006, 01:38 PM
In Indiana, next door to Ohio, I used to live in Tejas, but had to move when the company moved the corporate offices up here

ohio03trdtaco
08-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Bear did you ever get my e-mail?

Bear
08-30-2006, 01:45 PM
ha ha! come to think of it, no, never did! but I got your number off the bathroom stall the other day at the truck stop, so we are all good!LOL!

SuperPoser
08-30-2006, 01:58 PM
ha ha! come to think of it, no, never did! but I got your number off the bathroom stall the other day at the truck stop, so we are all good!LOL!
for a good time call ....
:eek:

Bear
08-30-2006, 02:20 PM
for a good time call ....
:eek:
Yup! that would be the one! :rofl:

SuperPoser
08-30-2006, 02:26 PM
did it really have the drawing of the open mouth :rofl:

Bear
08-30-2006, 02:35 PM
yea! in the first stall but the second stall had the spread legged pose!

SuperPoser
08-30-2006, 02:43 PM
poor eric... he isn't even here to defend himself...
I'm sure someone I have pissed off in the past has put my number in a stall somewhere...lol...
humm...
I actually got a call once... a wile back...
it was a chick... in pittsburgh...lol
interesting how my number got there... :dunno:

ohio03trdtaco
08-30-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the loven guys, now :stfu: :D

RedRunnertc
08-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Eric's into loven guys?

Wow, never saw that one coming...

:supergay:

Froggygirl
08-30-2006, 07:34 PM