: butcher to 4 peeks

wheelerjake
08-31-2006, 06:23 AM
ran butcher to 4 peeks last weekend the gates where all closed at bush and the gate at butcher jones parking lot i think the road got washed out.

went in at probicito the overflow parking lot had five trucks in the group lost the guy at the end of the pack near the first wash by the parking lot no cbs.
thought he might of got ahead of us when we made a stop so we proceded to the 4th cove and found that the overgrown section to the next cove had a big tree laying accross the trail so we pulled it out of the way and by that time it was getting dark. the guy in the sami had a short in his lights so we had to find that and by the time we where done the guy we lost caught up with us.
so we proceded to the last cove and up the wash . the wash had changed a lot and we couldnt find the road up. in the process of hiting dead ends and turning around a truck blew a tire so we changed it out and found the trail finally and headed to the mud pond that is now a huge lake so we tested the snokle out that we bilt for the sami worked great it looked like a submarine.
i was late to work but it allways woth it when im wheelin.
sorry no pics forgot my cam . i am looking foward to wheelin with you guys.
i met seth and tbob on 4peeks in the snow,ran martinez the last time you guys did but got a late start and never caught up with u wish i would have ben able to keep going passed the cabins i had to get some sleep before work that night pleees contact me if you ever need someone to go wheelin with i have thur and fri off most of the time and can go almost any morning
i get off at 5am

wheelerjake
08-31-2006, 06:47 AM
found some pics sorry about the size still learning how to use this compuuter thing

wheelerjake
08-31-2006, 07:05 AM
sweet

seth_js
08-31-2006, 10:41 AM
man, that was a crazy day. what a freak'n mess that was. i don't remember, did you end up getting out of there before the 83 mile pileup, or were you stuck with the rest of us?

wheelerjake
08-31-2006, 07:08 PM
i was some where in the middle of the the jam im glad i got out when i did. there was a ton of people still heading up .