: Cinci guys

trippinbillies40
09-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Any Cincy guys here have FJ's? I've only seen a few around. I haven't seen a single one modified yet (in person at least). Then again, when I had my Tacoma, I rarely saw anyone in town with a lifted Taco either...

HoT_DoGgIN
09-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Any Cincy guys here have FJ's? I've only seen a few around. I haven't seen a single one modified yet (in person at least). Then again, when I had my Tacoma, I rarely saw anyone in town with a lifted Taco either...

I haven't seen anyone with a TTORA sticker or anything on the window around cincy, however I saw a blue FJ in West Chester that may not have been lifted, but the guy had a nice set of sliders, and some 32's or 33's on the thing... looked freakin' intimidating :D

OFRD_GRL
09-05-2006, 07:44 AM
come up to cleveland youll see a modded FJ :D

Froggygirl
09-05-2006, 10:20 AM
It looks awesome now!

OFRD_GRL
09-05-2006, 11:21 AM
thanks stephers!

trippinbillies40
09-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Hmmm. I don't make it that far east often. I'm in Bowling Green pretty regularly. :)

RedRunnertc
09-05-2006, 08:38 PM
So how many people from Cincy are on here now? I hear there's a lot of 'wheeling down that way.

HoT_DoGgIN
09-05-2006, 11:42 PM
So how many people from Cincy are on here now? I hear there's a lot of 'wheeling down that way.

If there's a lot of wheelin' near cincy... I definatley haven't heard a whole lot about it... atleast in my neck of the woods. I think the closest thing has been Haspen Acres in IN and up north in OH... (near wellsville)

Assuming we have the fanfare to support a trail run in the local"ish" cincy area, we should go for it... :D I'm dyin' to meet some of you guys and ride some better trails instead of knowing the forum alias' only...

chris_dishmon
10-12-2006, 09:16 PM
wheelin from northern cincy here. got a TTORA sticker on the back of my rig.

bradleyem
10-12-2006, 09:33 PM

Nice to meet you Chris. I'm Eric from Columbus. Come on up to Painted Rock ORV park this weekend. We'll be there Fri thru Sun. Its Just East of Columbus Info here:

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47535

and here:

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47723

HoT_DoGgIN
10-13-2006, 09:00 AM

If you decide to go up saturday morning... i'm plannin on gettin' there around 9:00-9:30 saturday morning... I'll be goin' up 71 towards columbus and headin' out east from there...

Interested in cruisin' up together?

NEV2DEP
10-13-2006, 09:39 AM
yes but do you have a OHTTORA sticker? :D
Hope you can make it this weekend.

chris_dishmon
10-13-2006, 09:00 PM
i cant guys. my job i dont have weekends off and id hafta request a week in advance. hey whens the next time anyone wants to go to haspen? :D

HoT_DoGgIN
10-15-2006, 02:45 PM
i cant guys. my job i dont have weekends off and id hafta request a week in advance. hey whens the next time anyone wants to go to haspen? :D

Haspen is not as good as this painted rock place - much better wheeling, not as much bud bogging... Shoulda come up! Maybe we'll organize a winter run through there eh? That would be tricky...

chris_dishmon
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Haspen is not as good as this painted rock place - much better wheeling, not as much bud bogging... Shoulda come up! Maybe we'll organize a winter run through there eh? That would be tricky...

im down for that. :D