TTORA Forum banner

German 'cruisers

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  KyleT 
#1 · (Edited)
I was at a toyota meet near Frankfurt germany and got a few pics of euro cruisers.

[/IMG]

See less See more
#6 ·
ShowStop said:
That black one looks like a stretch job or something. Thanks for sharing the pics! :cool:
Its the "SUV" version of the FJ-45 pick-up. Commonly referred to as a "Troopy" as in troop transport.

#9 ·
hawaiianbro said:
Whats up with everyone in those blue suits?
:rolleyes: You really shouldnt smoke that stuff.

#10 ·
HardTaco said:
Should of brought me one home :D
I don't leave untill next year, and I can bring two vehicles back to the states with me. One will be my 05 tacoma, and the other one is still up in the air. If it is 20 years old or older you can squeek it through customs full euro spec (converting to american specs costs about $4000 so unless it's something your REALLY love it's retarded) and it has to be a model "similar to one released in the US". So what would you bring home? A diesel toyota of some sort or a unimog? It's hard to say no to a 'mog...

#11 ·
tacosupreme said:
I don't leave untill next year, and I can bring two vehicles back to the states with me. One will be my 05 tacoma, and the other one is still up in the air. If it is 20 years old or older you can squeek it through customs full euro spec (converting to american specs costs about $4000 so unless it's something your REALLY love it's retarded) and it has to be a model "similar to one released in the US". So what would you bring home? A diesel toyota of some sort or a unimog? It's hard to say no to a 'mog...
It's about time. Damn you were there for a long time. What state are you going back to? You gotta be a million are by now.

#13 ·
bring over a 70 series. they are just about 25 yrs old now and you should be able to find an 81-82 model. that is a very desirable series over here. just search what people on ih8mud go through to try to get one over here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.