: where to get powder coating?

gregers05
09-12-2006, 03:22 PM
i know i asked this before, i cant find the post where u guys gave me some places, but where would be a good place to get my bumper powder coated? and how much does it cost? also how long does it usually take? if i cant get it done this week, ill just rattle can it.

GaTaco
09-12-2006, 05:03 PM
I used this place in alpharetta called performance cryogenics and they do good work. It took about a week. I'll try and find their number if you want to go that route.

gregers05
09-12-2006, 07:49 PM
I used this place in alpharetta called performance cryogenics and they do good work. It took about a week. I'll try and find their number if you want to go that route.

well i need it done before saturday, im probably just going to end up rattle can it and get it powder coated later when i have more time and money cause i called a few places and they said it would be around 150

Maddog096
09-12-2006, 09:45 PM
why do you want to powder coat it anyway?

With just rattle cans your touch-ups are as good as new.

Or you could just line-x it. Takes about half a day with all the prep work.

4inT100
09-12-2006, 09:48 PM
150 sounds about right. it was 40 for me to have my valve cover blasted and powder coated. took about 3 days.

Miller's Powdercoating off Arcado Rd in Lilburn

gregers05
09-12-2006, 11:56 PM
why do you want to powder coat it anyway?

With just rattle cans your touch-ups are as good as new.

Or you could just line-x it. Takes about half a day with all the prep work.

ill just rattle can it. line-x is a good idea but im sure its pricey and i want to spend as little as possible cause im tight on money