: Need help fixing the Tippy Bi@tch's rear window

Lysmachia
09-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Hey Cottora... as it is getting colder and I want/need to park the bi@tch out of the garage I really need to get the rear window fixed. It could just be a relay. It could be the motor is broken.

Anyone up for helping this weekend to fix it? I don't really have a garage. Thoughts???? I have the wiring schematics and all and Pimp I know you know how to do this but I need help.

At some point I need to fix my heater blower moter too....

Post up!

Guapotaco
09-20-2006, 10:21 AM
dont know nothin about that one,you could pull it apart and check all the wires and make sure they are all hooked up etc...start with the obvious stuff and go from there,you have an electrical tester? that would be the next step i guess after visual,hell the motor could be filled with dirt,wow maybe i do have a clue,not,get it done and bring that tippy bitch to the desert!!

sexy.taco
09-20-2006, 10:58 AM
I was thinking that you might want to check the wiring where your rear hatch opens... because your veh is older and that particular spot gets a lot of movement the wiring after a while tends to get brittle and break. I had a 3rd brake light issue that ended up being a broken wire... plus I caught a few more wires that were almost broken. I can't come up this weekend, I work. But I'd start by checking that

Lysmachia
09-20-2006, 12:29 PM
Ok cool thanks. I think it is a wire too but who knows...

RnCTaco
09-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Did you get this resolved. If not let me know and I am sure I can give you a hand. I have been helping people fix power windows a lot lately it seems, 2 BMW's and a Jeep in the last three months.

tacotoy
09-26-2006, 11:29 PM
the quad relay assembly is on the drivers rear side..... its just a matter of pulling off the plastic to get there...

Lysmachia
09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
No not yet. Troy and I busted in there a few weeks ago but scrathed our heads and kinda gave up. We might try and do it this weekend. *sigh* But unfortunatly getting his truck ready for Moab has kinda taken precidence...

tacotoy
09-27-2006, 10:27 PM
what are you up to tomorrow???? i have the day off. i just have to get the brakes done on the truck(im too lazy to do it myself and its cheaper to have a shop do them.... sadly) and thats at 0700. if you can get all your stuff out of there maybe we can tear it apart and git r dun

Lysmachia
09-28-2006, 05:21 AM
Not much... call me eh? Shaweet (Can you telll I can't sleep???)

tacotoy
09-28-2006, 10:45 AM
eh you call me you lazy bum... brakes might take a little while.... the trucks been there since 7 am. apparently front caliper was siezed. minor details lol

Lysmachia
09-28-2006, 10:49 AM
I am vegging... not feeling well :-(

Loren
09-28-2006, 10:57 AM
you know, maybe if you offered beer and pizza you'd get more people over to help you out. Of course you'd get even more people with a pig on a spit, a dunk tank, some single malt scotch, and some dancing girls.

:2cents:

tacotoy
09-28-2006, 02:41 PM
beer and dancing girls would attract more people for less money than all that fru fru stuff lol