: Hey all... Introducing myself

BAZ
09-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey everyone, I have been browsing on here for a while and decided to go ahead and post. I am also on yotatech and 4x4wire under the same handle. I'm currently living in the Carefree/Cave Creek area and own a '94 x-cab 4x4 on BFG 32's with a 2" lift coming this weekend. I really like the way this site is set up into regional sub forums. I have been working a bunch lately (2 1/2 jobs) and haven't had much time to wheel at all. I look forward to hooking up with you guys soon to do some wheeling but I'm unsure if most of your runs require lockers, etc. I am 23 and broke so modifications to my truck are coming along at a slow pace. My next mod will be sliders when I get the extra cash.

Cheers! :beer:

Nuvayma
09-20-2006, 06:14 PM
Hello man and welcome to the board. I just got me some sliders to. Though i havent put them on yet.

4xClover
09-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Welcome! No worries about the mods to your truck....you'll be fine on many of the trails around here! You should try to make it out for "BAOM" --- our first anual "I can't go to MOAB this year so I'm gonna go wheelin' in Florence Junction for a couple days" event! :D Here's the link:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45847

Heatstroke
09-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Welcome. Don't worry about being broke and moving at a slow pace, that applies to most of us here as well (although it's more of an age thing for many). As for a locker, it's always helpful but not always required. Again, welcome.

Kaistie
09-21-2006, 09:26 AM
Welcome from a fellow North Valley CC rez. Maybe I will see you around. I drive a new Black 06 Double cab TRD...STILL STOCK!! I think some of you hosers own me something for not touching my truck for two months.

4xClover
09-21-2006, 10:07 AM
..... I think some of you hosers own me something for not touching my truck for two months.

Nah....that's all gonna change when you take it to Sedona !!! :D

TBob
09-21-2006, 10:30 AM
you'll get it all f-up at Baom.
welcome Barry

Welcome from a fellow North Valley CC rez. Maybe I will see you around. I drive a new Black 06 Double cab TRD...STILL STOCK!! I think some of you hosers own me something for not touching my truck for two months.

Mark in Az
09-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Welcome!

4xClover
09-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Welcome!

:spw: :D

Mark in Az
09-21-2006, 04:05 PM
I know, my post count is off the charts :)

4xClover
09-21-2006, 04:14 PM
I know, my post count is off the charts :)

Yeah..you better stop posting so much or you might exceed Eric's post count! :D

Hey...thanks again for all the help and be sure to have a GREAT time in Moab...I hope to make it next year! Doesn't look like I am even going to make it to BAOM either! :mad:

BAZ
09-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the hospitality everyone. The baom thing looks like a whole lot of fun, maybe I can take a day off work and get out there with you guys. The only wheeling i've done anywhere near recently was Camp Creek wash, Backroad to Crown King (fun!), and sedona a few times. Maybe I can convince my dad to take his FZJ80 out also, he beats the crap out of it on occasion but lately its been shifting funny when cold.

Mark in Az
09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Doesn't look like I am even going to make it to BAOM either! :mad:

Good to hear your bro is on his way home!

4xClover
09-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Good to hear your bro is on his way home!

Thanks Mark!!!