grumpy
10-09-2006, 11:48 AM
I guess this makes the truck a prerunner again! :eek:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/FAUX_X_4/BAOM%2006/RingGear.jpg

front wheel drive prerunner?????

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 11:51 AM
front wheel drive prerunner?????

Yep............but at least it's locked...............which makes for an interesting driving experience!!!! :)

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Yeah...something doesn't look right there! :D

Looks like I'm going to be riding shotgun for most of this wheeling season! :(

4xClover
10-09-2006, 12:11 PM

Good..then you can help me get my truck done and ride with me! :D

azredtaco
10-09-2006, 12:12 PM
:baby: oh quit yer :xcrybaby:and get it fixed

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Good..then you can help me get my truck done and ride with me! :D

Stroke promised that we could take his out and beat it up as soon as his money tree blooms! :D

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 12:16 PM
:baby: oh quit yer :xcrybaby:and get it fixed

Give me some money and I'll get right on that! :neener:

Want to buy a TRD axle with slightly used 5.29's???? LOL

4xClover
10-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Stroke promised that we could take his out and beat it up as soon as his money tree blooms! :D

So in otherwords you will have plenty of time to help me get my truck done with enough left over time to get your truck back on the road! :rolleyes:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 12:35 PM
So in otherwords you will have plenty of time to help me get my truck done with enough left over time to get your truck back on the road! :rolleyes:

I think if he waters it and sprinkles some lower buckeye miracle grow on it it should bloom soon!!! ;)

.............Looks I'll be running Jackstand Alley again for a while..........time to start stripping it down for some new modifications..........hopefully it'll be ready for AZ Rocks!

Let me know when your ready to start getting yours ready to get back on the trail.

TBob
10-09-2006, 12:44 PM
A little JB weld and she'll be as good as new!

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 12:46 PM

:flipoff3:

4xClover
10-09-2006, 12:48 PM

JB Weld and garden hose work wonders! :rofl:

4xClover
10-09-2006, 12:50 PM
.............Looks I'll be running Jackstand Alley again for a while..........time to start stripping it down for some new modifications..........hopefully it'll be ready for AZ Rocks!

Let me know when your ready to start getting yours ready to get back on the trail.

What new modifications you looking at now? And it better be ready for AzRocks! :rolleyes:

I should be ready to start up next week - let me know if one day looks better for you than another.

TBob
10-09-2006, 12:50 PM
what's the garden hose for?

JB Weld and garden hose work wonders! :rofl:

azredtaco
10-09-2006, 12:53 PM
He'll have even more time after Eric steals his 9" and puts it under his own truck now :D

4xClover
10-09-2006, 01:04 PM
what's the garden hose for?

For washing your truck, hosing your driveway, watering plants..anything that you need to apply water to from a distance....geez, what planet do you live on?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

TBob
10-09-2006, 01:04 PM
:D

For washing your truck, hosing your driveway, watering plants..anything that you need to apply water to from a distance....geez, what planet do you live on?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 01:12 PM
What new modifications you looking at now? And it better be ready for AzRocks! :rolleyes:

I should be ready to start up next week - let me know if one day looks better for you than another.

I have a chit-ton of projects to get done...........like fix the radiator again, fix the leaky twin sticks, the roll-cage, redoing the junk in the front and getting the rear ready for the new axle.

I'll have to play it by ear, I don't know when will be a a good time with my work schedule and all the other crap I have going on over the next couple of months...........But I'm sure I can make some time.

4xClover
10-09-2006, 01:15 PM
I have a chit-ton of projects to get done...........like fix the radiator again, fix the leaky twin sticks, the roll-cage, redoing the junk in the front and getting the rear ready for the new axle.

I'll have to play it by ear, I don't know when will be a a good time with my work schedule and all the other crap I have going on over the next couple of months...........But I'm sure I can make some time.

Well get busy fawker!

No worries - let me know what your schedule looks like and we will figure something out.....

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Well get busy fawker!

No worries - let me know what your schedule looks like and we will figure something out.....

I'm tired of working on it at the moment so I'm going to take a week or so off from messing with it............then it's time to break out the heavy equipment and get to :saw: :welder: :xsmash:

I'll let you know what my weekend looks like later this week.

4xClover
10-09-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm tired of working on it at the moment so I'm going to take a week or so off from messing with it............then it's time to break out the heavy equipment and get to :saw: :welder: :xsmash:

I'll let you know what my weekend looks like later this week.

I don't blame you there...I would get tiried of working on it too if I spent as much time as you!

Yeah, just let me know if a weekend or a weekday works better for you.

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 01:32 PM
I don't blame you there...I would get tiried of working on it too if I spent as much time as you!

Yeah, just let me know if a weekend or a weekday works better for you.

It'll most likely have to be a weekend..........I'm going to be working pretty late for the next few weeks at least...............I'm going to need all this overtime to be able to afford getting the rear axle built! ;)

4xClover
10-09-2006, 03:09 PM
It'll most likely have to be a weekend..........I'm going to be working pretty late for the next few weeks at least...............I'm going to need all this overtime to be able to afford getting the rear axle built! ;)

Overtime...what's that?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Overtime...what's that?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

Unfortunately for me its something I can't seem to get away from (not that I can't use the money)

4xClover
10-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Unfortunately for me its something I can't seem to get away from (not that I can't use the money)

Well it sure as hell beats working the same hours you are only getting paid the same amount!!!...but then again, I do get to take long lunches, come in late, leave early and get every other Friday off....nevermind! :D

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 03:39 PM
I hate overtime... I avoid it at all cost! Sorry about your truck... what did you expect running those huge ass tires?

I think Im kinda glad I sayed home and washed and waxed my truck! LOL

Yogi

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey... what do you got going on with your tuck? Doing a swap? hehe

Yogi

Well it sure as hell beats working the same hours you are only getting paid the same amount!!!...but then again, I do get to take long lunches, come in late, leave early and get every other Friday off....nevermind! :D

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Im hourly... I get all those privlages too! Usually leave about 1hr early every day, take a long lunch, and later on go in the gym and work out for an hour or two, lol. I think out of a 10 hr shift I only work 6. But DAMN Im good during those 6 hours. lol

Yogi

4xClover
10-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey... what do you got going on with your tuck? Doing a swap? hehe

Yogi

Nah...at least not yet! :D

I need to put on my new skid plates, swap out my coilovers and install new upper control arms. In ohterwords, not that much....just things that are nice to have an extra set of hands around for....besides, those damn skid plates are fawking heavy!!! LOL!

Translation: I have a fridge full of cold beer in my garage and need help "taking care" of it! LOL!

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 03:49 PM
When are you doing all that stuff? I might be able to lend a hand.

Yogi

Nah...at least not yet! :D

I need to put on my new skid plates, swap out my coilovers and install new upper control arms. In ohterwords, not that much....just things that are nice to have an extra set of hands around for....besides, those damn skid plates are fawking heavy!!! LOL!

Translation: I have a fridge full of cold beer in my garage and need help "taking care" of it! LOL!

4xClover
10-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Im hourly... I get all those privlages too! Usually leave about 1hr early every day, take a long lunch, and later on go in the gym and work out for an hour or two, lol. I think out of a 10 hr shift I only work 6. But DAMN Im good during those 6 hours. lol

Yogi

It's not the quantity of hours worked, but the quality of work produced during those hours! LOL!

Reminds me of Office Space when Peter meets with "the Bobs" and tells them that during an given day only puts in about 15 minutes of "real, actual work"!! LOL!!!

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 03:53 PM
That sounds about right! lol

Yogi

It's not the quantity of hours worked, but the quality of work produced during those hours! LOL!

Reminds me of Office Space when Peter meets with "the Bobs" and tells them that during an given day only puts in about 15 minutes of "real, actual work"!! LOL!!!

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 03:54 PM

Sounds like a hard job!! :rolleyes:

I don't mind the overtime that much though...........it helps that I get payed by the billable hour :D..........if I was actually at work for 60-80 hours a week I would be a basket case (even worse than now!)! :xcrazy:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:00 PM
I hate overtime... I avoid it at all cost! Sorry about your truck... what did you expect running those huge ass tires?

I think Im kinda glad I sayed home and washed and waxed my truck! LOL

Yogi

I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before it shit the bed so I'm not suprised or upset in the least...........just gotta focus on getting some money together to build a nice new rear that can handle the tires and all that incredible horsepower I'm throwing at it!! :D

4xClover
10-09-2006, 04:01 PM
When are you doing all that stuff? I might be able to lend a hand.

Yogi

That'd be cool...I post something here when I figure out a weekend that works.....thinking about Sat the 21st.

4xClover
10-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Sounds like a hard job!! :rolleyes:

I don't mind the overtime that much though...........it helps that I get payed by the billable hour :D..........if I was actually at work for 60-80 hours a week I would be a basket case (even worse than now!)! :xcrazy:

Oh don't get me wrong...there are days that my job is really stressfull. Take last week for instance....I was getting ready to leave at 4pm (about 30 min early mind you) and had to stay until 4:15 to help solve a problem...that was a real bummer....I almost had to stay to my "normal" time! :D

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:05 PM
That'd be cool...I post something here when I figure out a weekend that works.....thinking about Sat the 21st.

Whenever you're ready....................let's remeber to get part way through the working on the truck part before we kill the supply in the fridge..........last time I seem to remember alot of searching for tools, blabering, smack talking and not alot of work getting done (Chris's body lift)

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Oh don't get me wrong...there are days that my job is really stressfull. Take last week for instance....I was getting ready to leave at 4pm (about 30 min early mind you) and had to stay until 4:15 to help solve a problem...that was a real bummer....I almost had to stay to my "normal" time! :D

Did you guys finally figure out how to change the toner in the copier or did it take you until 4:15 to agree to call for backup??? LOL

4xClover
10-09-2006, 04:11 PM
...last time I seem to remember alot of searching for tools, blabering, smack talking and not alot of work getting done (Chris's body lift)

That was b/c we had a certain individual that was hung over and didn't want to work, wanted to drink his hangover away and thought it would be more productive to "supervise" and bark orders ..... I seem to remember that didn't go over too well..... :rolleyes: I pretty sure we will "never" have that problem again! :cool:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:19 PM
That was b/c we had a certain individual that was hung over and didn't want to work, wanted to drink his hangover away and thought it would be more productive to "supervise" and bark orders ..... I seem to remember that didn't go over too well..... :rolleyes: I pretty sure we will "never" have that problem again! :cool:

LOL.................You have a good point there!!!............I just have a tendency to put things on upside down or backwards after a few tasty beverages................aw, what do I care, it's not my truck!!! :lmao:

4xClover
10-09-2006, 04:27 PM
LOL.................You have a good point there!!!............I just have a tendency to put things on upside down or backwards after a few tasty beverages................aw, what do I care, it's not my truck!!! :lmao:

Ahhhh-haa!!! That explains why your truck keeps breaking! Perhaps you should refrain from the tasty beverages when working on your junk! :rofl:

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 04:28 PM
We can just weld his upper A arm in place. I dont think it need to move.

Yogi

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Ahhhh-haa!!! That explains why your truck keeps breaking! Perhaps you should refrain from the tasty beverages when working on your junk! :rofl:

No, that explains why I haven't gotten much done to my truck.........I just sit in the garage and stare at it while I drink beer.............no motivation to do much more than get up and grab another beer!!! :xbeer2:

4xClover
10-09-2006, 04:33 PM
No, that explains why I haven't gotten much done to my truck.........I just sit in the garage and stare at it while I drink beer.............no motivation to do much more than get up and grab another beer!!! :xbeer2:

Okay...well then that explains that spare tire you carry around with you! ;)

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:34 PM
We can just weld his upper A arm in place. I dont think it need to move.

Yogi

That sounds good!............we can weld one side in the up position and the other down so It looks like he's flexin' it out all the time!!! :lmao:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Okay...well then that explains that spare tire you carry around with you! ;)

It's all foreskin!!!! :D

or were you talking about the Irok??? :confused: ............;)

4xClover
10-09-2006, 04:37 PM
It's all foreskin!!!! :D

or were you talking about the Irok??? :confused: ............;)

No comment....... :rolleyes:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:41 PM
No comment....... :rolleyes:

:flipoff4:

4xClover
10-09-2006, 04:43 PM
:flipoff4:

I see your :flipoff4: and raise you a :flipoff1:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 04:47 PM
:flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3:

4xClover
10-09-2006, 05:01 PM
:flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4::flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff4: ................and a http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/ts_ryan/Misc/shuthefuckup.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/ts_ryan/Misc/biatch.gif for good measure..... :asshat:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 05:08 PM
You are really pushing the envelope for employee of the month over there aren't you???

4xClover
10-09-2006, 05:12 PM
You are really pushing the envelope for employee of the month over there aren't you???

Yep.....couple more wasted days with late arrivals, long lunches and early departures and I may be considered for management! :D

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Yep.....couple more wasted days with late arrivals, long lunches and early departures and I may be considered for management! :D

Hell, at this rate you'll be a shoe in for V.P. or C.E.O. or something else they have to abreviate!!! :D

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 05:17 PM
You could not get employee of the month if you were the ONLY employee! I will award you TOOL of the month! how about that!

Yogi

4xClover
10-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Hell, at this rate you'll be a shoe in for V.P. or C.E.O. or something else they have to abreviate!!! :D

That'd be sweet! I'd get to spend time at home working on house and the truck all the while getting paid for it - not to mention I would just tell everyone I am "working from home today" - just didn't tell them what I was working on! :D

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 05:31 PM
That'd be sweet! I'd get to spend time at home working on house and the truck all the while getting paid for it - not to mention I would just tell everyone I am "working from home today" - just didn't tell them what I was working on! :D

Some bosses call in from the golf course, you'd call in from the trail!!! Sounds like I need to look into becoming a paperweight or whatever it is you do all day!!! :lmao:

4xClover
10-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Some bosses call in from the golf course, you'd call in from the trail!!! Sounds like I need to look into becoming a paperweight or whatever it is you do all day!!! :lmao:

Well, you would qualify as a paperweight...... :rolleyes:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Well, you would qualify as a paperweight...... :rolleyes:

So when do I start????

4xClover
10-09-2006, 05:42 PM
So when do I start????

As soon as you finish all the work at your current job and get your truck done...... so in otherwords.... NEVER! :D

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 05:46 PM
As soon as you finish all the work at your current job and get your truck done...... so in otherwords.... NEVER! :D

That's just mean!...................................but true!!! :rolleyes:

Heatstroke
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM

Man, a tough day at work can definately suck, but it's the commute that kills me. :D

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Man, a tough day at work can definately suck, but it's the commute that kills me. :D

All 45 seconds of it??? :flipoff3:

Heatstroke
10-09-2006, 07:22 PM
All 45 seconds of it??? :flipoff3:

That might have been true prior to my "Welcome to Chandler" talk/warning on the way back from lunch Friday. NOW it's pratically doubled. :bitchslap :flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :wiggle: :neener: :flipoff4: :buttkick: :slap: :bhump:

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 07:24 PM
That might have been true prior to my "Welcome to Chandler" talk/warning on the way back from lunch Friday. NOW it's pratically doubled. :bitchslap :flipoff1: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :wiggle: :neener: :flipoff4: :buttkick: :slap: :bhump:

:xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby:

yogiaz
10-09-2006, 07:31 PM
My trip to work is a bit longer than 45 seconds. But its one of the things I love about my new job. My commute one was was 27 miles to drive out to phx. Now Im only driving 11, on the least busiest part of the new 202 freeway, during off hours too! What was 45 minutes to an hour, is now only 15 minutes.

Yogi

RadRyan(Fabwerx)
10-09-2006, 08:21 PM
I guess this makes the truck a prerunner again! :eek:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/FAUX_X_4/BAOM%2006/RingGear.jpg
is that a 4.88 trd? I have a extra ring gear if it is.

FAUX X 4
10-09-2006, 08:23 PM
is that a 4.88 trd? I have a extra ring gear if it is.

Nope, It's a 5.29............thanks for the offer though! :D

Blacksheep
10-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Is that the sound you where talking about?

FAUX X 4
10-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Is that the sound you where talking about?

Sure is!!!

How was the trip home?

Blacksheep
10-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Good. Just got back from Devil's Canyon. Im disaopinted in the AZ crew, only Kirk cam out. you guys missed out. This trail is badass. Well, we plan on running again soon. So maybe you can come to the next one, but then again, from reading your post, your going to be busy working on the rig till AZROCKS. I have my fair share of work cut out as well, but Im glad I can still wheel in between.