: Bent Creations

Captain J
10-19-2006, 11:47 AM
This is in reference to earlier comments about not getting a slider that was paid for.
For the whole story, look at the Nat Board under Buyer Seller ratings.

Everybody needs to know what kinda business this guy does so you don't buy from him
Just want to update everybody here. Josh B. has not come through as of yet. he still refuses to answer the phone or return any of the insanly numerous voicemails that I have left.
he once gave me a number to the shop where he was working, and that number seems to be diconected. I have his cell number and called it just the other day only to get his msg again.

Maybe I am wrong for waiting so long, but now the only thing I can do is either ask that he does the right thing, annoy him to death, or write this off.
Pheonix is too far for me to drive for the money that I am invested.

I guess maybe if I post up his cell, maybe some of you other fine wheelers can call and bug him, but I doubt that will do much good.
He tells people that he has taken care of this, it on the way, it will ship out today.....but nothing.
I have been told that fedex lost it
it was stolen from his truck
he meant to ship it, but had to go wheeling instead
plus numerous family problems which I don't doubt, but still
11 freaking months since I asked for it
and now 5 months since I paid for it
I guess I will not be doing business with LOSERS like this ever again.
it is a shame that some people in this community have to be such useless theives and steel steel steel.
I paid, have gotten nothing, and can't talk to him.

Valkyrie
10-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Jeff, do not accept product from this guy. Cash or an ass beating are the only acceptable recourses at this time.

If dickweed hasn't refunded you, I'll be in Phoenix for Christmas and will be happy to give him some holiday cheer. :xsmash:

crawler#976
10-19-2006, 08:28 PM
...someone in Phx knows this guy - step up and tell the asshole to make it right.

4xClover
10-19-2006, 09:40 PM
I talked to Josh today and he said he sent Jeff his money back.