TTORA Forum banner

Craftsman Tool Clearance

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  AK98Taco 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
I don't know if anyone else does, but I appreciate these posts. Got myself my own screwdrivers... now my dad won't hassle me about finding his tools in my box.

#3 ·
Yes, thank you for the heads up.

I had to buy tools for my automotive classes, and Craftsman is a far better deal than Snap-On... Even with the 50% student discount!

$7.99 for the strap wrenches? I might have to buy some for that price. Plus they are guaranteed!

#4 ·
4BYnTacoma said:
I don't know if anyone else does, but I appreciate these posts.
...wipes away tear...a simple thank you goes a long way.
Glad to help my fellow TTORA brothers spend their money.

I try to keep my eyes out for what I consider to be good deals and useful for our application.

#5 ·
AK98Taco said:
Yes, thank you for the heads up.

I had to buy tools for my automotive classes, and Craftsman is a far better deal than Snap-On... Even with the 50% student discount!
No Prob! Hmmm- 50% Snap on Student discount..you say :)
I may have to PM to see if you can hook me up on a few things!

#6 ·
Bump-

Just wanted to let you guys know that you can buy on line for in-store pickup to save on shipping costs

#7 ·
grillmasterp said:
Bump-

Just wanted to let you guys know that you can buy on line for in-store pickup to save on shipping costs
That's what my Dad did for me when he got me my tools. We agreed on a good set, he bought it online, and I picked it up at a local Sears. It didn't matter that he was 3,000 miles away.

#9 ·
grillmasterp said:
Damn it Phong!
:D (I had to be different!) you are costing me money! I was planning on buying more SAS parts this weekend, but now I have to reconsider that to buy more tools because of you!

No seriously dude, you are one reason I miss the motherland, you always find the good deals, glad you started bringing your eagle eye more over to the nat. board.

How ya been?

#10 ·
Bear said:
Damn it Phong!
:D (I had to be different!) you are costing me money! I was planning on buying more SAS parts this weekend, but now I have to reconsider that to buy more tools because of you!
No seriously dude, you are one reason I miss the motherland, you always find the good deals, glad you started bringing your eagle eye more over to the nat. board.
How ya been?
Don''t try to blame me on more SAS delays :p
Yeah- Very rarely do the deals I post actually SAVE you any money-
You just end up spending more. lol
Life's been good- Wife, truck & dog are doing fine- That's what matter's right.
Say hi to Mama Bear & the Cubs

#11 ·
#12 ·
Truer words…

grillmasterp said:
Don''t try to blame me on more SAS delays :p
Yeah- Very rarely do the deals I post actually SAVE you any money-
You just end up spending more. lol
Life's been good- Wife, truck & dog are doing fine- That's what matter's right.
Say hi to Mama Bear & the Cubs

HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN! :lmao: you always cost me money cuz I always spend more than I expected because you find so many damn good deals.

But I have to blame somebody for all my stupid delays, did you see my latest excuse? If it's not one thing it is 50 more. Now health trying to play a factor. but who needs an operable neck anyway?

You also have the priorities right–wife, family and pets! those are what is important! Tell all the homies I bid everyone g'day! and hope everyone is well!

Any chances of the posses heading east for this years take over?

edited because I suck at the intraweb!

#13 ·
#14 ·
AK98Taco said:
Yeah, the YEAR it took to try and get my last Craftsman torque wrench recalibrated was no problem at all:rolleyes: . But when they tried to ship it back and UPS stole it, I took the claim money and put it toward a new Snap On replacement.

#15 ·
Well, I'm sorry, but I can buy the same volume of tools from Craftsman for half the price of Snap-On. I like that I also have a physical location to take my tools, should I break one.

We have already had the whole Snap-On versus Craftsman battle on here once.

I prefer Craftsman for the money. They don't have to discount their stuff because it is already affordable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.