TTORA Forum banner

Crazy Land cruisers ( Vidoes and Pics )

4K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  3jooom 
#1 ·
Hi all..
how ya all doin.. well here are some pics of my land cruiser and cousins.. some of the are diffrent kind. some are V6 and some V8. Back home we have alot of options suck as manuel stick shift anywayz hope you guys like the them :)

My baby back home.. off road tiers and rims

My new baby here

another pic of my baby

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd be afraid to turn around at the top of a dune like that. I'd much rather just launch up over the top, turn around safely, then go back down. Of course, that's not really an option with all those people camping up top.

#6 ·
stu said:
I'd be afraid to turn around at the top of a dune like that. I'd much rather just launch up over the top, turn around safely, then go back down. Of course, that's not really an option with all those people camping up top.
LoOoL your right its not an option but check this lucky guy when he was turing...

Click Here

check this crazy guy

#11 ·
3jooom said:
DIRTtaco

Thanx for stopping by...

check this video out.. if u a car doing like him in long beach round about that would be me :D:D:D:D

man that would be nuts to see that at the traffic circle in long beach on PCH..

#22 ·
slus said:
looks like he kept the tires burning all the time, so it wouldnt have the grip to flop over. You are right though, trying to break the tires loose just by weight transfer would probably send that thing end over end.
but still its crazy how an a suv burn like that and keep spinin.. know what am sayin

#24 ·
EzCruiser said:
This makes me sick everytime I see it!!!!!! http://www.spectervision.com/
I wonder how much it cost to get all those parts from those junk yards. Then I wonder how much it cost to get it shipped here on a 40ft container?
The saudi arabia junk yards are like showroom material to me!!! I have GOT to get out there sometime!!!!!
If you just drove one of the new V6 ones that we have there, you will forget about those old Landcruiser no offense but they are really good. If you want to stick to the 97 V6 Landcruiser VX-R manuel stick shift then i wont blame you cuz they r GOOOOOOOOODESH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.