TTORA Forum banner

TMobile Family Rate Plan Promos

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  grillmasterp 
#1 ·
OK-
I just got off the Phone with T-Mobile Customer Service
(1-800-937-8997)
Starting today Feb 18, 2005- They are offering some promos on the Family Rate plans
The $49.99 / mo 400 min Promo gives you 500 shared Whenever min
THe $69.99 / mo 900 min Promo gives you 1000 shared Whenever min

You will have to agree to extend your contract for 12 months - However-
Tmobile does not stack contract extensions- FOr example if you accept the promo- Your contract will be extended for an additional 12 months from TODAY - (Regardless of previous plan agreements)

In this case I should be saving about $23 / month-
My wife & I have been on the $69 /800 month plan for quite some time and never came close to the 800 minutes thanks to the
Free TMobile to TMobile, unlimit weekends etc....

So IF you are an existing Tmobile Customer - You might be able to work something out.

See less See more
#3 ·
22RToy said:
Hmmm, what if you JUST switched to the 400 minute family plan? We were nowhere near 800 either, and we switched about 2 weeks ago. Durnit...I wonder.
I don't see why not-
It shouldn't matter- Call them up- Accordiing to the CSR I spoke with -
Their extentions do not stack- ( So if I see a promo plan next month - the 12 month will refresh with that new plan , not add on to any old ones)
The 400 min plan was not a promotion anyways.

They have always been very accomodating - If they Give you any problem - Just say the magic word " Cancel" - they will then transfer you to thier Customer retention manager.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.