TTORA Forum banner

2007 Lc ( Pics )

6K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  andale 
#1 ·
The 07 LC didnt change alot. here is some pics. Hope you guys like them

See less See more
#5 ·
sorry guys i didnt put more info. This is the Standerd LC which is GX comes V6 either manuel stick shift or Auto. Diff lock, 2 spare tire or 1. Yea they r still soild rear axle.

#7 · (Edited)
Fairly FJ like with the solid axle and non-Civic style rear lights. I'd strip it from all the emblems and graphics and step side crap personally, but the front lights aren't bad... the grill is another story though. This is news to me because I thought it was all FJ100 uglyness after 1997... They went back to solid axle??? And a staight 6 or v6???

#9 ·
andale said:
Wow... okay so the LATE 1997 (after the 40 Ann) looks like it stays fairly FJ like with the solid axle and non-Civic style rear lights. I'd strip it from all the emblems and graphics and step side crap personally, but the front lights aren't bad... the grill is another story though. This is news to me because I thought it was all FJ100 uglyness after 1997...
You know am still a bag fan of the 1997! the VX-R manuel stick shift ooooh then ur the king of the offroad. Well the front grill is not thaat good.

#11 ·
andale said:
Fairly FJ like with the solid axle and non-Civic style rear lights. I'd strip it from all the emblems and graphics and step side crap personally, but the front lights aren't bad... the grill is another story though. This is news to me because I thought it was all FJ100 uglyness after 1997... They went back to solid axle??? And a staight 6 or v6???
There is alot of options for the Land cruiser which are not here. here the site might help you
www.toyotauae.com

Performance:

Engine - 4.5 litre, 4500cc, 6 cylinder in - line, 24 valve, EFi, Unleaded with Catalytic Convertor
Power - 240hp/4600 rpm
Torque - 41.5kg - m/3600 rpm

#13 ·
andale said:
Site is slow and some of the links don't work... says there is also a Land Cruiser Truck??? Where is this from?
Strange i am surfing the site easily. yea there is here couple of pics of it

Its from the Arabian Guld area. Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait

#14 ·
andale said:
Huh?

#16 ·
I think you misread part of it...

Somebody asked if it was IRS (Independent REAR Suspension) or solid axle rear, the reply was solid axle rear.

As far as a MT V6, I find that hard to believe considering it's supposed to be a global platform, but who knows?

I would believe a V6 before I would believe a MT... the overseas 6 cylinder is abit long toothed...

Although I understand the mertirs of it's positioning, I'm not digging the tire carrier hanging of it.

#18 ·
valkyrie said:
I think you misread part of it...

Somebody asked if it was IRS (Independent REAR Suspension) or solid axle rear, the reply was solid axle rear.

As far as a MT V6, I find that hard to believe considering it's supposed to be a global platform, but who knows?

I would believe a V6 before I would believe a MT... the overseas 6 cylinder is abit long toothed...

Although I understand the mertirs of it's positioning, I'm not digging the tire carrier hanging of it.
well sir. i still didnt get what you mean by IRS. about the MT go to this site and check out the spec for the Landcruiser. I ill try to get a pic of my LC back home and post it here so you could believe me. the site is www.toyotauae.com
Thank you very much

#20 ·
3jooom said:
well sir. i still didnt get what you mean by IRS. about the MT go to this site and check out the spec for the Landcruiser. I ill try to get a pic of my LC back home and post it here so you could believe me. the site is www.toyotauae.com
Thank you very much
Check the thread, I wasn't talking to you, I was answering andale.

Land Cruisers that are available overseas vary greatly from what is available in the US.

We only get 2.5 ton soccer-mom tanks. :D

FYI, IRS (independent rear suspension) is explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_suspension

#21 ·
valkyrie said:
Check the thread, I wasn't talking to you, I was answering andale.

Land Cruisers that are available overseas vary greatly from what is available in the US.

We only get 2.5 ton soccer-mom tanks. :D

FYI, IRS (independent rear suspension) is explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_suspension
I am very sorry for the missunderstanding you.. LoooL soccer-mom tanks... Thank you for the link.. you might noticed english isnt my first lang! sorry agian

#26 ·
Wow thats my dream truck. Every time i see that new tacoma/tundra commercial w shots of the old trucks takin a beating i get a bit of wood. Theres a quick shot of a white lc truck with an arb bumper on it haulin coiled up pipe/hose or whatever. Thats the one that does it for me.

They are very similar to what we get to use under ground (mining nickel) although ours look like shiat cause they go to hell and back. They have man carrier versions that have a mini school bus like body on the back instead of the bed and 2 bench seats running down either side. They use it to bring dudes underground and back using the "ramp". We also have flatbed ones and ones converted for the mechanics w toolboxes and junk in the back. long beds and short wheelbase ones. gears 1-3 and reverse, the rest are locked out.
These things are freaking tough. The standard "test" to see if the 4wd works when you do a "circle check" is to nose up to the rock wall give er gas back up and look for 4 holes. They had a safety demo and ran one over w a scoop to illustrate what would happen if they were to meet on the ramp or a drift and the scoop chugged right over the cruiser. I wanted to protest and offer to take it but then remembered that they are so fucked up after a couple yrs in the mine they are literally scrap. i can always dream tho.
theres my rant, and i could care less if its coherent or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.