TTORA Forum banner

Wheel Fitment for LC's

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  =ACID RAIN= 
#1 · (Edited)
Didn't find a wheel fitment section in the LC forum and just wanted to let everyone know about this application if you run up on this option and like the wheels. I have a '99 Tacoma and an Alabama TTORA member (LandSpeeder--he also frequents www.ih8mud.com ) contacted me about my tires and wheels that I had posted in the 'for sale' section. He came down from Auburn to Montgomery and we installed my 15" stock alloys with 32x11.50x15 BFG A/T KO's. The wheels fit fine and looked great (He was running 35's and needed to improve his mileage to commute to Montgomery and back to Auburn). Sorry I didn't get a pic of his truck on the wheels but here they are on my truck. They are painted with Rustoleum black 'hammered' paint easily found @ Wally-World.

I hope this helped.

See less See more
#5 ·
SteveO said:
What kind of cruiser? 40?
No, not a '40. I'd love to have a 40. It was a '91 maybe an FJ 80 or '90 model. Not years though, but it was one of the coolest body styles. Had 4 inches of lift and I don't think I could pry his hands from his truck. It really looked good to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.