: Tagged a 1st gen truck in Canal Fulton tonight

99TanTaco
12-17-2006, 05:12 PM
I just tagged a nice looking 84 0r 85 solid axle truck here in Fulton. Let's see if they show up. Though I will have to control my jealousy if they do :D

I can't believe how clean this thing was for being in OH, hopefully the owner knows what he has and appreciates it

NEV2DEP
12-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I just tagged a nice looking 84 0r 85 solid axle truck here in Fulton. Let's see if they show up. Though I will have to control my jealousy if they do :D

I can't believe how clean this thing was for being in OH, hopefully the owner knows what he has and appreciates it
you mean knows waht he has and wheel it don't you?

99TanTaco
12-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Isn't that how you appreciate a fine piece of automotive equipment like a solid axle truck? :D

Jeebs01
02-07-2007, 11:58 AM
I think I saw that truck on Portage Ave, just East of Canal Fulton... There was a White Solid axle pickup in this guys drive... its been there a few times. he also has a 95-04 Taco in the drive too. Its on the North Side of Portage about 2 miles out of town.

OFRD_GRL
02-07-2007, 12:53 PM
good job terry

Froggygirl
02-07-2007, 01:18 PM
I saw one in front of the Thai Restaurant on Canal St., but Eric wouldn't stop to let me card it. :(

RedRunnertc
02-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Tuck and roll, Steph, tuck and roll!

(Be careful jumping out of moving vehicles!)

Jeebs01
02-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Tuck and roll, Steph, tuck and roll!

(Be careful jumping out of moving vehicles!)

I had the image of the old guy jumping out of the van from Saving Silverman and getting ran over buy the 90 year olds driving that big ol caprice. Except i know Steph isn't an old guy.:D The caprice would fit in that area pretty well though :p. Still funny though.

99TanTaco
02-07-2007, 04:01 PM
I think I saw that truck on Portage Ave, just East of Canal Fulton... There was a White Solid axle pickup in this guys drive... its been there a few times. he also has a 95-04 Taco in the drive too. Its on the North Side of Portage about 2 miles out of town.
that's a different one, I've seen that one as well just haven't got around to putting a card on it, I've also seen a taco in that driveway as well.

the one I seen at Giant Eagle was maroon/red in color

my prob with talking to people now is keeping them from seeing my truck until I've talked them into joining up and going wheeling

Jeebs01
02-07-2007, 04:06 PM
I haven't seen that one. My parents normally tell me when they see a toyota truck.. they haven't said anything about a maroon one.

There is one that works at a repair shop at Jacoby and Copely road that I have been meaning to tag. It's a red one similar to mine. Its not very "clean" i would bet its not mall rated.

RedRunnertc
02-07-2007, 05:54 PM
my prob with talking to people now is keeping them from seeing my truck until I've talked them into joining up and going wheeling

Do it quick, while you don't have your sliders on and tell them that could all have been prevented if you had sliders...and that you're finally getting some soon! :rofl:

OFRD_GRL
02-07-2007, 08:45 PM
a couple people at work (and at gas stations and grocery stores and such) think im crazy b/c my scratches, i can only imagine what people think about you LOL

ohio03trdtaco
02-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Even I can't say look even a stocker can do it. Well I guess it wouldn't be bad if they didn't walk over to the driver side. :D I have been ask where I got those running boards at. BTW sliders don't make good running boards on non lifted truck and your pant leg will get covered with what ever is on them.

Froggygirl
02-07-2007, 08:51 PM
a couple people at work (and at gas stations and grocery stores and such) think im crazy b/c my scratches, i can only imagine what people think about you LOL
They probably say you're crazy cuz they have an idea of how much your truck costs.

OFRD_GRL
02-07-2007, 08:51 PM
my pant legs get covered every day i get out of good ol FJ

Froggygirl
02-07-2007, 08:53 PM
My pants get dirty from my running boards.

OFRD_GRL
02-07-2007, 08:54 PM
They probably say you're crazy cuz they have an idea of how much your truck costs.
that could very well be true.
i guess i am kinda crazy huh? lol

Froggygirl
02-07-2007, 08:55 PM
It's an addiction just like horses. :cool:

99TanTaco
02-07-2007, 08:57 PM
I usually just try to tag and run if their truck looks unmolested when I'm driving my truck, that's why I haven't got that truck on Portage yet, if I pull into that drive it may take me a few minutes to pull back out onto Portage (that streets pretty busy) maybe once it gets warmer I'll leave the truck at home and swing by on the bike

RedRunnertc
02-07-2007, 09:02 PM
You guys have to learn - feet go on the sliders and THEN you get out of the truck. If you just slide out from the seat to the ground, you're looking at slider rash for sure.

Jeebs01
02-07-2007, 09:56 PM
LOL @ the term Slider rash

RedRunnertc
02-07-2007, 10:08 PM
It was funny - when I was living out there and "uber 'wheeler" Molly came out to visit me, she slid out of the truck on the way back from the airport and rashed the back of the fancy dress she wore on the plane... I was like :rofl:

Lysmachia
02-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Well shit home-slice... some of us don't have sandpaper on our square sliders and so never get slider rash from our rigs. I hardly expected yours to jump out and bite me so danged hard. (I had slider rash from his rig for weeks!)

On another note I wonder if peeps were to see me tagging their truck from my rig...well if they would run screaming???

Tippy reaks of Body Damage!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6da20b3127cce8ed6c8f9b1b100000006108AbNWLJszZOA

OFRD_GRL
02-08-2007, 10:23 AM
i would be like HELL YEAH but then again. im not normal :)

why do i have all the expensive addictions? trucks.. horses.. food (ok not normally expensive but i am a pig)... :)

Full_Tilt_Fud
02-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Even I can't say look even a stocker can do it. Well I guess it wouldn't be bad if they didn't walk over to the driver side. :D I have been ask where I got those running boards at. BTW sliders don't make good running boards on non lifted truck and your pant leg will get covered with what ever is on them.

no shit...........my sliders are currently holding about 10 tons of snow and slush........it sucks......I get all fucking wet every time I get into or out of my truck.