: Indiana Chapter

ohio03trdtaco
01-05-2007, 08:24 PM
I offered to help build the Indiana chapter and needed a thread to help keep Bear and me up to date so here I go.

1. get domain name: Done it is inttora.org
2. get domain hosted: will talk to server guy at work Monday and should be free and no problem.
3. Build web site: going slow because I am not the best graphic artist. :D might not be pretty but if I keep it up tomorrow night I should have something up and viewable.
4. :D Update the ohttora.org site: yeah I know got one more to add in and need to make some things look a little better.
5. Get everything approved with national: I will work on this a little later after I read up on the rules again.

Alright now I am back to my :xbeer3: and reading and messing with pictures.

ohio03trdtaco
01-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Bear I should have pm'd you this as well but here is the link for the submitting to the national guys link (http://tacomaterritory.com/sub.php?p=chapterinfo/propose)

Bear
01-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Bear I should have pm'd you this as well but here is the link for the submitting to the national guys link (http://tacomaterritory.com/sub.php?p=chapterinfo/propose)

Hey what a great surprise Eric! Okay down to "buznis"! I have already spoke with Shannon on this proposal, he has been waiting for me to let him know what the details were such as the domain name etc.

When you feel the appropriate time arrives to let him view the site let me know and I will contact him. In the meantime I will contact him (if you feel comfortable with it) to let him know the site is in developement stages.

It will be good to keep him in the loop as he can recommend any changes that may need to be made and what not.

The link you provided in regards to setting up chapters is familiar to me. I have read it a couple of times, yet it is always good to refresh oneself with that information.

Do you know all the requirements for site content, I imagine you do since you are doing the Ohio chapter as well.

you have my phone numbers correct? call me if you need anything from my end.

As for the graphic arts stuff. I will try to provide any and all images you may need. In fact here is the link to my online photo albums: http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/ use any of the images. I also have some pre SAS images I think on Cd's at work. if you think you will need more IFS stuff I can bring them home and upload them as well. and then again I am sure that we won't need that many photos anyway.

I'll do my best as for graphics. After all that is part of my professionhttp://tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

I know we spoke about keeping this simple, but do you think we can discuss sometime what "features" you want to put on the site? if any.

I'll pm you with more contact information if you don't already have it.

Oh and Eric...thanks again for doing this! now go have that beer! I just have to start recruiting members now!

Bear
01-05-2007, 10:29 PM
1. get domain name: Done it is inttora.orgCool! was there any registration fee for the domain name?
2. get domain hosted: will talk to server guy at work Monday and should be free and no problem..that would be awesome!
3. Build web site: going slow because I am not the best graphic artist. http://tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif might not be pretty but if I keep it up tomorrow night I should have something up and viewable. take your time! this stuff take time especially when you have a life. Just let me know when and what I need to do to help.
5. Get everything approved with national: I will work on this a little later after I read up on the rules again. I have a pretty good repore with Shannon I can get this taken care of as soon as you give me the word to do so.

SuperPoser
01-05-2007, 11:59 PM
awsome!
goodluck

how many members do you have?

ohio03trdtaco
01-06-2007, 07:06 AM
Bear I don't think your photo albums are public. I can only get to the album that you send me a specific link to. Working on the logo some more I know it isn't so pretty but hay what do you expect from a cable guy. :D

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/ohio03trdtaco/inttora/inttoralog3copy.gif

ohio03trdtaco
01-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Well here is what I have so far link (http://www.oberlin.net/~eric) it is not perfect but Bear it does meet the national rules so you can get rolling on the board and other chapter stuff. Oh I can leave it up in it's present location for a good long time found out I had the original ohttora site in there. :D

NEV2DEP
01-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Cool! about time Bear :D
I would voleenter to help ya out Bear but i'm clueless when in comes to designing web pages and the like.Looks like Eric has a good handle on it anyway.
Good Luck and look foward to OH&IN runs someday.

ohio03trdtaco
01-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Cool! about time Bear :D
I would voleenter to help ya out Bear but i'm clueless when in comes to designing web pages and the like.Looks like Eric has a good handle on it anyway.

Time frame wasn't Bears fault. I never got off my but to start building the site up. :D That old Ohio lazy bug.

bradleyem
01-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Awesome job Eric....it's great of you to help out like that. How many members/possible members do you have lined up Bear? I'd hate to see you have to be the only one whoring up your own site :D Of course we'll be glad to visit the IN site and help out with that......

bradleyem
01-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I was lurking on the NB for years waiting for an Ohio chapter, then one day I just happened to notice that there was one...LOL That will make 23 states with official chapters. I think that there may be some unofficial ones out there still too. Now we need to get the rest of the N.E - MI, NY, WV, etc.

ohio03trdtaco
01-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah I think Ohio is here to stay. It was a slow start with only 3 or 4 of us at the beginning and now I am loosing count.

SuperPoser
01-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Now we need to get the rest of the N.E - MI, NY, WV, etc.
:rofl: MI, MY, and WV used to have chapters... they just slacked...
just like Ohio ... 2 times in the past...
I was lurking on the NB for years waiting for an Ohio chapter, then one day I just happened to notice that there was one...LOL
how long have you learked?
I've been with PA for a long time, even went to paragon with a guys from columbus a few years back... Brian, but I have e-mailed him a couple times, and not sure what happened to him...
can't find his number anywhere, so not sure??? hope he's still alive, he was really cool to wheel with...
(almost rolled his taco at wellsville before he made one payment :rofl)

Bear
01-06-2007, 11:28 PM
right now? there is me, myself and I... So I guess that makes three.:D

Actually since my wife is also a registered member, we actually have 2 official members that I know of. No that isn't true. I did run into another member at the Badlands last time I was out there.

but techically I haven't tried any real "hard sales" for the chapter regarding recruitment, normally when I meet someone I refer them to the national board. I figured it would be better to do it that way until we are truely up and running. I let them know a local chapter is in the works but emphasize we don't have any launch dates officially.

Shannon knows of my intentions but nothing is official yet as you can imagine.

Once Eric and I (more like Eric since he is doing all the hard work) get closer to releasing the website I'll do more recruiting and coordinate with shannon in regards to the chapter.

Bear
01-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Well the photo album was not intended to be public I gave you the link so you could go in and choose any of the images for the site images. I can't remember which "album" I gave you (looks like the most recent one though) is that the only one out of the 6or7 albums I have that you can get into?

But that leads to the question; could we add a photo section later on down the road? maybe just the tab for now to let members know it is a future function of the site. I don't know what all is involved with hosting a photo album so I am guessing it maybe impossible due to storage and band width issues.

(Back to my sending you the link to my photo albums) If so I can send you the other links individually to browse threw if you want. But I like the image you selected! I think that was my best flex shot to date. When I got out of the truck to take the photo... The slider was head high to me (no short jokes!... the slider was at least 5.5' above the ground. (oops getting sidetracked)

I like the state logo you came up with. If there is any changes to be made to it, I would only suggest possibly using the the original TTORA insignia and/or fonts. but I couldn't tell you what they were but I could find out from Shannon. I do have a copy of the TTORA insignia if you need it for the OhTTORA business or any other future design work you may work on. It is sized for the web so it is small, but it works good for web design which I think is why Shannon sent it to me originally.

Bear
01-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Working on the logo some more I know it isn't so pretty but hay what do you expect from a cable guy. :D

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/ohio03trdtaco/inttora/inttoralog3copy.gif

If you want me to help, can you send me an email on Monday with a copy of your work, I should be able to help tweak and send it back to you so you can transfer that file into proper language. Correct?

If you rather not send it though, I understand

I do like the extra touch of adding the official logo to it.

Bear
01-06-2007, 11:50 PM

Oh! NO DOUBT! that is if I can figure out how to stomp out that legendary Ohio lazy bug that seems to bite all your members.:D

I have a feeling that as a national club we have roughly 3 or 4 current Indiana members that do not really share much on the boards. Maybe after we launch, I can gather some of them and start building our own masses over here.

I don't expect the chapter to ever be as larger as the Texas chapter in which I come from. But hopefully I can cultivate something nice.

Bear
01-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Well one thing that will attract new members and traffic to the site is the "illusion" that it is already a popular site so with that said, the more post whores I get, the better we will look:D

Oh and by the way Eric, I have been known to be able to hold my own in whoring. Post whoring that is. I probably still hold records for posting in Texas! like the most consecutive months being the top poster, largest amounts of post in a month, you get the idea.:xdevil:

Bear
01-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Indiana also had a chapter back before I arrived. I spoke to one guy that was a v.p back then. said one major issue was back then all the members were spread out over the state and they could not stay organized due to it.

I figure I have a foot up on that problem, after all I come from a state that is the size of three. So hopefully I can take what I learned from that and incorporate it here.

bradleyem
01-07-2007, 08:02 AM
I have a feeling that as a national club we have roughly 3 or 4 current Indiana members that do not really share much on the boards. Maybe after we launch, I can gather some of them and start building our own masses over here.

Yeah, I'm sure that there are people on the national board that are wishing that there was an Indianna board. It's nice to have the state chapters though because it makes it easier to organize events, trail runs, wrench-a-thons, etc. Also, you can discuss the type of 'wheeling (or in Ohio's case, car shows :D ) that is in your area. You can also discuss how to build up your rigs best for those conditions, if you mainly plan on doing local 'wheeling.

Oh and by the way Eric, I have been known to be able to hold my own in whoring. Post whoring that is. I probably still hold records for posting in Texas! like the most consecutive months being the top poster, largest amounts of post in a month, you get the idea.

Well, having a high post count is fine, but if you're the ONLY ONE posting it's more like the random thoughts of a madman board than an offroading board.....even if you are talking about offroading related stuff :rofl:

Indiana also had a chapter back before I arrived. I spoke to one guy that was a v.p back then. said one major issue was back then all the members were spread out over the state and they could not stay organized due to it.

Well, having all of the members spread out can be an issue, or not. I think it's all up to the chapter officers and all of the members to participate and make the chapter fun and active. I think that the Ohio chapter is doing pretty well, even though we don't have awesome places like carnage canyon or moab to go run every weekend. Just having a few good outings a year, and some local ones in between (even if they are truck shows) helps out alot. In between the events we have a very active dialog just talking about 'wheeling or making suggestions about working on our trucks or whatever. The Ohio officers have done a great job of keeping the site updated, planning events, and just making the board a fun place to come and chat.

how long have you learked?
I've been with PA for a long time, even went to paragon with a guys from columbus a few years back... Brian, but I have e-mailed him a couple times, and not sure what happened to him...
can't find his number anywhere, so not sure??? hope he's still alive, he was really cool to wheel with...
(almost rolled his taco at wellsville before he made one payment :rofl)

Well, I first found the site through Rob (WATRD). I was looking for a more stout rear bumper to replace my rusted and trashed one...Funny its been all this time and I'm just finally getting around to making one myself. That was back when it was the TACOMA Territory Offroad Association back in the old Delphi days. I still occasionally slip up and refer to the club by that name...LOL After checking out Robs site and talking with him via e-mail, then TTORA, then learning about rock crawling and SAS I was hooked. For a long time I've been wanting to start doing some real serious mods to my truck, but since we don't have places like Bentup and All-Pro here I've been waiting on a complete kit, with good instructions, where you just cut off the IFS and weld on the links and brackets and you're done. Well, I got tired of waiting and though close, the "kits" are still not perfected yet. So, it's time to just figure it out myself. So now I'm slowly putting together a capable shop and I'm just gonna' get ideas and suggestions from people who have already done it, or are in the process, and figure the rest out myself. (with the help of Bear and other TTORA members, of course) And again, I have to curse Bear because he was the one that put the idea of a linked front and rear into my head. If not for that I probably would be done with a leaf SAS already :xcrybaby: . But I also have to thank him, because I think that I'll be much happier with the results, and it's a much better learning experience for me.

Bear
01-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that there are people on the national board that are wishing that there was an Indianna board. It's nice to have the state chapters though because it makes it easier to organize events, trail runs, wrench-a-thons, etc. Also, you can discuss the type of 'wheeling (or in Ohio's case, car shows :D ) that is in your area. You can also discuss how to build up your rigs best for those conditions, if you mainly plan on doing local 'wheeling.
I know exactly what you are saying in fact if it wasn't for my local texas chapters when I was down there. I would still be driving a stock truck and would be ignoring you.;)

Well, having a high post count is fine, but if you're the ONLY ONE posting it's more like the random thoughts of a madman board than an offroading board.....even if you are talking about offroading related stuff :rofl: everyone already knows "I am out on my own branch" that would just confirm it!

(with the help of Bear and other TTORA members, of course) And again, I have to curse Bear because he was the one that put the idea of a linked front and rear into my head. If not for that I probably would be done with a leaf SAS already :xcrybaby: . But I also have to thank him, because I think that I'll be much happier with the results, and it's a much better learning experience for me. why do I deserve the bad rap on that one? I sure don't have a gun with a barrel long enough to be holding it to your head.LOL

You need to let me know though if you ever have a solid weekend of wrenching instead of doing it little by little. I'll come help where I can

Hopefully I will be successful and get this chapter strong enough to have good participation. When that happens, we are certainly going to have to have some joint runs between the two chapters. I keep visualizing this chapter as if it will be like the Texas chapter when I was down there. By that I mean we would have runs where people would come down to San Antonio and up from Houston for runs. And that area traveled just for the runs would be like people in Illinois traveling to Ohio actually even maybe a bit further.

the point being is I don't think the excuse of "we are all spread out" is a valid one and one I am going to try to disprove. but we will see!

ohio03trdtaco
01-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Any update and how things are going with Shannon? I should get around to the site more this weekend. Also whitch files did you wan't for the logo I tossed together and if you want the same font as national if you can find out what it is and I will se what I can do.

Later
Eric

Bear
01-09-2007, 12:58 PM
I emailed Shannon yesterday, still waiting on reply. I'll have to dig to find the fonts for the insignia, but shouldn't be too hard. I'll put out an A.P.B to the web guys on the national board or what not.

what do you mean by files? I know what a file is, do you mean which layer? I like the Indiana state "file" if we can change the font of the top insignia to match the national fonts.

the main banner copy might be a bit clearer with a bolder font.

those are just ideas to throw out. if you want to leave them alone that is fine also.

I'll try to get ahold of Shannon again, but I lost his phone #

OFRD_GRL
01-09-2007, 02:27 PM
eric... i still have that OHTTORA webpage i made.. i can easily change it to indiana if you want....?

Bear
01-09-2007, 02:36 PM
I got Shanno to reply to me on the national board. I should have an email from him by tomorrow.

Bear
01-09-2007, 02:37 PM
I guess I rustled the trees hard enough to bring you out again! LOL!

ohio03trdtaco
01-09-2007, 02:52 PM
eric... i still have that OHTTORA webpage i made.. i can easily change it to indiana if you want....?

She is alive. :D Yeah any help you are willing to give will be coll :cool: . I don't ever claim to be a good web builder or graffic artist. I just know enough to get by. :D You built the site using dreamweaver right? If so I might have to get my hands on that program and give it a go.

ohio03trdtaco
01-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah Shannon can be pretty busy I know he has alot of things to do. I got your pm and looked over the thread and will se what I can do. It looks and sounds like Shannon has a custom font file for the TTORA so if you get your hands on it just send it on over to me. I think we are moveing along at a good pace now. I hope I don't start dragging on you all.

tacotoy
01-09-2007, 03:17 PM
hey bear i answered your ttora font question but ill offer it up here. if you need any flyers, graphic design work ( logos and such) i can do them up for ya. troy has been slacking in getting stuff rolling here in CO so ill whore myself out to someone else lol

ohio03trdtaco
01-09-2007, 03:26 PM
hey bear i answered your ttora font question but ill offer it up here. if you need any flyers, graphic design work ( logos and such) i can do them up for ya. troy has been slacking in getting stuff rolling here in CO so ill whore myself out to someone else lol

If you have time I don't know if Una is working on it yet but could you build a better logo. I tossed that one together and it honestly took me a couple of hours. :eek: I also don't know how to make it sticker friendly and such. If any one has any free server space to permanently set the inttor.org site on that would help as well. I talked to the guy at work and it is going to be at least a couple of weeks, heck they haven't even set up the pointing for the ohttor.com for me and that been over a month. I know I can get hosting and for free it is just going to take a bit of time.

tacotoy
01-09-2007, 07:11 PM
yeah i can start working on it. shoot me an e-mail with your guys info and ill start on it

ohio03trdtaco
01-09-2007, 07:13 PM
what info are you looking for?

OFRD_GRL
01-09-2007, 07:24 PM
here is my OHTTORA webpage...
i can easily change it to graphics and stuff for INTTORA (different logo and colors)
http://minitruckchics.com/Offroad/OHTTORA/

let me know if you are interested.
(you might be better off emailing me unaschade@gmail.com if you really want help)

tacotoy
01-09-2007, 09:19 PM
haha nevermind. if una can easily change it i would go with that... plus she plays with photochop all day. i can still make flyers n stuff for ya if you need them though

OFRD_GRL
01-10-2007, 07:51 PM
i think we can do a team effort :)
i vote you help make the logo?

ohio03trdtaco
01-10-2007, 08:29 PM
i think we can do a team effort :)
i vote you help make the logo?

I can sit back and watch I do that best. :D

tacotoy
01-10-2007, 10:18 PM
screw that your logo for ohio looks decent. you do that and ill take all of the other paraphaneilia

Bear
01-11-2007, 07:27 AM
Okay, okay, I am beginning to get lost and confused. (hush! no comments from the peanut gallary!)

who is doing what now?

OFRD_GRL
01-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Im not sure LOL

Gimme all the info you want on the indiana website via email unaschade@gmail.com
and i will start putting it together.
let me know what pages you want, etc.
member info if you want that on there.
pictures of members trucks if you have it.
etc etc etc

NEV2DEP
01-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Okay, okay, I am beginning to get lost and confused. (hush! no comments from the peanut gallary!)

who is doing what now?
beginning your way past just beginning my friend :D

RedRunnertc
01-11-2007, 11:45 AM

You're the Regional Director - you're responsible for getting things rolling! LOL

Molly made up some little flyer things for CO. Send her a PM with your email addy, and she can send you the file.

Anyone have Ryan's (AV+) contact info? THAT'S who you need for a logo - the OH logos and his Takeover shirt design are both AWESOME.

Bear
01-11-2007, 11:53 AM
here is my OHTTORA webpage...
i can easily change it to graphics and stuff for INTTORA (different logo and colors)
http://minitruckchics.com/Offroad/OHTTORA/

let me know if you are interested.
(you might be better off emailing me unaschade@gmail.com if you really want help)

I finally had a chance to check out your link above! I really like the feel of your page.

As I said I am going to try and set up a phone call either tonight or tomorrow night with you and Eric if schedules permit.

Eric how does your schedule look for a conference call sometime in the next day or two?

Bear
01-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Sorry I didn't reply. I saw your post on the nat. board. I appreciate the offer. If you would like, by all means draft up a flyer for me.

If Eric wants the extra help on the In website, just get with him on it.

I just appreciate all the offers to help and such. It has taken me over two years of living in Indiana to find you guys willing to help so I am just appreciative of anything and everything you are will to provide!

Thanks again! and let me know what I need to be doing to help you help me.

Berry

Bear
01-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Well I started to gain a clue about how lost I was along time ago.

My pirate screen name is "lost bear" LOL

I said no comments out of the peanut gallery!:D BTW have you ever heard of a novel concept called puncution? ;)

Full_Tilt_Fud
01-11-2007, 12:09 PM
I said no comments out of the peanut gallery!:D BTW have you ever heard of a novel concept called puncution? ;)

No but I have heard of punctuation :D

Bear
01-11-2007, 12:13 PM
:stfu: I take pictures for a reason…I couldn't hack it as a writer due to my spelling! :o No but I have heard of punctuation :D

Full_Tilt_Fud
01-11-2007, 12:29 PM
my spelling sucks too.........but I had to point that out since you were giving someone else crap about grammer LOL

You should not feel too bad........Eric still spells my name wrong even though it is listed in my signiture :D

SuperPoser
01-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Anyone have Ryan's (AV+) contact info? THAT'S who you need for a logo - the OH logos and his Takeover shirt design are both AWESOME.
I called him a few months ago about that run near zanesville...
he has been working crazy and got a bike he plays with, so hasn't been into the taco much...
I however lost his number tuesday when I broke my cell phone...lol
eric has a list of members w/ contact info...

OFRD_GRL
01-12-2007, 06:11 AM
:stfu: I take pictures for a reason…I couldn't hack it as a writer due to my spelling! :o
I think you should hire me as a photographer. LOL :D
I can do your copy (writing) for you if you need then LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohio03trdtaco
01-12-2007, 06:42 AM
I had a long talk with bear last night and looks like for now we are going to try to keep things simple as posible. Una your site looks good but I already have the templete up for bears but I will barrow some of you ideas if you don't mind for the INTTORA and the OHTTORA. We should meet up sometime and talk things over. Actualy I think it is getting time for a Ohio meet but I am out of any wheeling trips the bank acount is actualy on a upward trend :woot: and don't want to do anything to jeperdize that.

OFRD_GRL
01-12-2007, 07:26 AM
Yea Im not able to do any wheeling for a bit myself...
But getting together in the semi-near future would be cool.
Eric - ignore my email from today I didnt see this till after I sent it.

Bear
01-12-2007, 07:29 AM
I think you should hire me as a photographer. LOL :D
I can do your copy (writing) for you if you need then LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do know what I do for a living correct???????:confused: I am assuming that comment was a joke

I actually knew what copy meant .lol I had to "school" Eric last night on it's meaning. :p But since it has been a while since I wrote anything noteable I might take you up on your copy skills. or at least borrow some of the copy from your site you linked yesterday. That was basically what I wanted excluding a few items.

as Eric noted, we had a lengthy conversation last night and I believe we have developed a game plan. And I think we both are hoping we can rely on you for some extra support. We just have a few ideas we want to try first. If we get in over our heads (okay if I get in over my head) I hope you can bail me out.

Full_Tilt_Fud
01-12-2007, 07:36 AM
(okay if I get in over my head)

Well.......oh never mind i will leave it alone :D

Bear
01-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Well.......oh never mind i will leave it alone :D
OH! I OUTTA… :mad:

OFRD_GRL
01-12-2007, 08:15 AM
no i dont actually know what you do...
are you a pron filmer?
what do you do?
NOW I WANNA KNOW!

nd ill bail you out to the best of my abilities.

NEV2DEP
01-12-2007, 08:47 AM
he takes pics for play girl and torpedo monthly :p

OFRD_GRL
01-12-2007, 08:50 AM
REALLY?
for serious?

I WANNA DO THAT!
i bet he makes DAMN good money.
HIRE ME HIRE ME lol

Bear
01-12-2007, 10:19 AM
no i dont actually know what you do...
are you a pron filmer?
what do you do?
NOW I WANNA KNOW!

nd ill bail you out to the best of my abilities.
Whats a "Pron Filmer"? is that some type of under water documentor? :D

Actually, I seriously thought you knew what I did for a living. I could have swore we have had a similar converstation elsewhere.

I am a commercial/product photographer. I take pictures on a daily basis so when you asked if I needed your help with the photography, I thought you were joking.

sorry.

I have to admit though, your photoshop skills are probably a hellva lot sharper than mine though. Here at work, I have a color corrector that does all my manipulations when needed.

I have dabbled in graphic design in the past, but to be honest I am extremely rusty. In fact don't tell know one, but the last time I designed something it was in Freehand and Quark! that has been how long it was.

I am currently trying to use Illustrator, but to be honest with you, it is confusing the hell out of me currently! I figured it would be similar to photoshop since they are both Adobe, but Illustrator is definitely a horse of another color!

OFRD_GRL
01-12-2007, 10:28 AM
but Illustrator is definitely a horse of another color!
http://static.flickr.com/44/114887582_048413ff25_m.jpg

silly silly boy

:)

SuperPoser
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Whats a "Pron Filmer"? is that some type of under water documentor? :D
Prom Photographer? Porn Photographer?
maybe another language...
French to english = Pron To film
german to english = pron more filmer
a google search finds some matches, but they are all in some unknown language :dunno:

I am a commercial/product photographer. I take pictures on a daily basis so when you asked if I needed your help with the photography, I thought you were joking.

cool what camera's do you use?

later
mike

Froggygirl
01-12-2007, 02:12 PM

silly silly boy

:)

Was that Joey? :)

SuperPoser
01-12-2007, 02:15 PM
IL chapter logo?

Bear
01-12-2007, 02:30 PM
sure didn't take this thread long to go down hill.LOL I think TTORA is afflicted severely with ADHD!

Bear
01-12-2007, 02:32 PM
I am about ready to kick your ass! making me relearn something I was never much good at to begin with!LOL

I got the logo finished the way I like it. I just have to finish the banner to include the logo.

I'll possibly work on the copy this weekend and forward it to you when I have something.

I was planning on having the logo, the banner and the copy all to you by tonight…well that ain't going to happen!

SuperPoser
01-12-2007, 02:39 PM
I got the logo finished the way I like it. I just have to finish the banner to include the logo.
sweet!
is Purple Joey in the ILTTORA Banner too? :rofl:

SuperPoser
01-12-2007, 02:44 PM
check this out
:rofl:

ohio03trdtaco
01-12-2007, 03:49 PM
I am about ready to kick your ass! making me relearn something I was never much good at to begin with!LOL

I'll possibly work on the copy this weekend and forward it to you when I have something.

I was planning on having the logo, the banner and the copy all to you by tonight…well that ain't going to happen!

Well you made me switch to threaded view to find out if you were replying to me.

I am going into work Monday so I won't have all that day to work on things like planned. I did get things moving on server space and the initial part is up. You can now go to www.oberlin.net/~inttora and that will work and you will see the site there. Hopefully by the end of next week we should have inttora.org in place.

Bear
01-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Check your email. the image I sent you was too big and of coarse the files are at the studio!

ohio03trdtaco
01-12-2007, 08:32 PM
It might be some of the new server rules I don't know. You can also try sending it to ohio03trdtaco@yahoo.com that might work better. I know there is a file size limitation for e-mail on on are servers just don't know what it is and I don't think any one does. Do you know how to ftp that is another option.

Bear
01-12-2007, 10:31 PM
file transfer protocal? no what is it?LOL

I know what it is, don't have ability currently. The files are at the office, I am at home

and to be honest, I have never attempted FTP. But there is always a first time for everything.

Bear
01-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Eric,

Just sent over the revised version of the banner! let me know if you have any issues with it!

I sent it mulitple times compressed and expanded. Hopefully you can receive it this time!

ohio03trdtaco
01-15-2007, 06:48 PM
www.inttora.org is up and flying. Site is still being worked on but you can now go strait to www.inttora.org and check out the site.

99TanTaco
01-15-2007, 08:07 PM
looking good Eric (shamelessly bumping my post count :D )

Bear
01-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Eric, I just opened up the file I sent you here at the house.

Actually the windshield does not bother me as long as we are able to keep the overall size of the banner high. So instead of making it "banner size" let's make it "header size". What is the size now? 15x5? instead of your projected size of 11x2.78. If we reduce it to 13.5 x ? (constraining the proportions) I think it will still fit the page and still look good. Placement might need to be adjusted lower a smidge, but should still work judging by the mock up page.

I also saw some other "tweaks" I will perform before sending you the revised version (GIF form)

Tomorrow, I'll try to get you that file, as well as some of the text/copy for the front page, and if I am real lucky, maybe the images we talked about tonight.

Sorry, you said the file got to you okay to your yahoo account correct? I was turning the corner :driving: when we were discussing that and my attention must not have been too kean.

BTW, this damn designing stuff is too addictive! All night tonight I have been thinking of other things I want to design.

Bear
01-15-2007, 10:16 PM
Terry, that is just teaser page! Wait until we actually get some of the actual images up!

and by the way, you should know you can't pad your post count in the offtopic catagory:slap:

Lysmachia
01-15-2007, 10:37 PM
OOOOOh I can't wait to start the "Official IA Post Thread"! Hells yeah!

tacotoy
01-15-2007, 11:29 PM
OOOOOh I can't wait to start the "Official IA Post Thread"! Hells yeah!

uh iowa???? learn your states lol its IN

Bear
01-15-2007, 11:39 PM
Well Molly you know you will always be welcomed! and it is Indiana not Iowa:rolleyes:

(Maxwell Smart voice on)you missed it " b y y y y y T-h-a-t m-u-c-h" (Maxwell Smart voice off)

You better know who Maxwell Smart is also!:google: if not:)

99TanTaco
01-16-2007, 06:05 AM
and by the way, you should know you can't pad your post count in the offtopic catagory:slap:
that doesn't apply in the state forums luckily for us Ohioans

Bear
01-16-2007, 07:18 PM
yea! you are right, it is a good thing for you Ohio peeps! otherwise your post counters might even run backwards!:D

Bear
01-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey guys! if you don't mind, take a jount over to inttora.org (http://www.inttora.org/) and tell me what you think of Eric's latest and greatest!

I think he is on the right track if not completely dead on with the direction he is building toward.

Oh and Una, I hope you don't mind but I looked at your copy that you had on "your" front page and expounded. Hope you don't mind. If you do, then I will rewrite. But you did a really great job depicting what needed to be said, so as they say "copying is the truest form of flattery" (or something like that!)

Tacotoy: Do I remember right about you possibly offering to help with the recruitment flyer? I had planned to do it myself, but Eric is speeding through this process faster than I anticipated. I originally planned to build the flyer and then announce the site. But I have a decent sized project starting at work so I won't be able to devote the time I originally thought I would have for the flyer. If you could possibly help I would appreciate it. If not that is cool also- Just thought I would check just in case you might be interested.

bradleyem
01-16-2007, 07:38 PM
It looks like it's coming together really well. Great Job Bear, Eric, Una, and everyone else that contributed.

99TanTaco
01-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Hey guys! if you don't mind, take a jount over to inttora.org (http://www.inttora.org/) and tell me what you think of Eric's latest and greatest!
I think someone is dislexic :D , check out the spelling of Indiana in the header, other than that it looks good

ohio03trdtaco
01-16-2007, 07:54 PM
I think someone is dislexic :D , check out the spelling of Indiana in the header, other than that it looks good

Whoops didn't notice that, wasn't me though Bear built the image. :D

Bear
01-16-2007, 08:23 PM
I think someone is dislexic http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif , check out the spelling of Indiana in the header, other than that it looks good

Well I'll be a sonnof...

Never saw that! Damn and even though that image is on my work computer in layers. I am not sure how easy it is going to be to fix with the effects on the complex font!http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/doh.gif http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/aagh.gif http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/aagh.gif http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/aagh.gif talk about a brain http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/fart.gif http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/banghead.gif

Thanks for catching it Terry!~Other than the type what did you think of the graphics and text?

Bear
01-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Whoops didn't notice that, wasn't me though Bear built the image. :D

Hey thanks for throwing me under the bus!:D

I'll look at the file tomorrow at work. I might be able to fix it easy as the text is the top layer in the file, but I am afraid that swapping the I and A maybe a bit more complexed as I assigned an couple of effect onto it before placing it in the file.

If I can just change the text on it, do you still have the file in layers or did you flatten it to place it? can I just send you the correction or do you need the complete file resent?

NEV2DEP
01-16-2007, 08:39 PM
looking good Bear Wow Bear is burning the midnight oil is this a first?

Bear
01-16-2007, 08:42 PM
looking good Bear Wow Bear is burning the midnight oil is this a first?

What do you mean by that?:confused: I am always up way past most. and normally am busy doing something...I am just not going to tell you what.:D

Actually most of the content I did today at work. Eric is the one putting in the long hours at night!

NEV2DEP
01-16-2007, 08:47 PM
on the computer i've never seen you post past 5

Bear
01-16-2007, 08:54 PM
that was before the holidays!~I got a computer at the house now so now the wife is pissed because I am on it most of the night.LOL

Before, I just posted while I was at work

ohio03trdtaco
01-17-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey thanks for throwing me under the bus!:D

I could have and have done the same thing. Terry seams to catch that stuff though. Also wanted to give Todd more amo. :D

Bear
01-17-2007, 08:13 AM
I could have and have done the same thing. Terry seams to catch that stuff though. Also wanted to give Todd more amo. :D

Well at least I hope Todd appreciates it…not that he needs any help in the ammeo department! :D

Froggygirl
01-17-2007, 12:01 PM
that was before the holidays!~I got a computer at the house now so now the wife is pissed because I am on it most of the night.LOL

Before, I just posted while I was at work

I surprised Eric didn't comment on that about me yet. :p

Bear
01-17-2007, 12:11 PM
psst! if you really want to know, between the kids and Pam, I barely have any computer time!LOL

She finally has accepted that I have an addiction to all this taco porn and she can live with it. so we are all good now

Sorry I have been keeping Eric away with this project and all. Hopefully not too much longer and we will have the site set up and you can have him back! that is if you want him back ;)

Froggygirl
01-17-2007, 12:23 PM
I can live with him on the computer a lot. I just like dragging him to bed a little early sometimes. ;)

OFRD_GRL
01-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Lol

99TanTaco
01-17-2007, 02:55 PM
Just looked at it again and noticed something else. In the Charter Statement why isn't "membership" in bold like the rest of the text?

The graphics, logo and everything else look good

Who's yellow FJ? Another Indiana member?

99TanTaco
01-17-2007, 02:58 PM
and your missing a w in your link to www.ttora.com ,links working though

Bear
01-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Kewl! now I can say that the "membership" issue is all Eric! I didn't do that one!LOL

Unless he just cut and pasted that off the member services page where he got everything from the "higher ups".

The yellow FJ was actually a shot I took at Take over in Arkansas! I am not sure whos FJ it actually is. Don't look too close at it though. I had Eric flip the image and I noticed that now the badging is on the wrong side and the type on the spare's sidewall is reversed.LOL

I am trying to vary the types and models of all the trucks we put on the site as to attract a more diverse type of membership. Thus putting the FJ on the front page while also having my solid axle there as well. We might even be putting some photos of some older Toyotas on the other parts of the site as well.

I even asked Eric to include a shot of his "low rider" on the site somewhere so that owners of stock trucks won't be intimidated.:D

Bear
01-17-2007, 03:07 PM
I didn't see that one either, I believe that is a box Eric has had on the site from the beginning. As long as the link works, it should be okay though. That box isn't staying as far as I am aware of.

Oops I need to retract that! I thought it was a different box until i went back and looked again.

I think it was just a typo, not a big deal to fix, I don't think.

99TanTaco
01-17-2007, 03:25 PM
I even asked Eric to include a shot of his "low rider" on the site somewhere so that owners of stock trucks won't be intimidated.:D
just make sure he uses the good side

Jeebs01
01-17-2007, 03:52 PM
It might be some of the new server rules I don't know. You can also try sending it to ohio03trdtaco@yahoo.com that might work better. I know there is a file size limitation for e-mail on on are servers just don't know what it is and I don't think any one does. Do you know how to ftp that is another option.

I can host FTP - its a snap to setup. Can send you links so you can use IE... Its not the most efficient, but for photos and stuff it will work... Just let me know!

Just trying to help...

Looking good btw!

Bear
01-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Is there one?

ohio03trdtaco
01-17-2007, 04:45 PM
I am working on work stuff right now. Long story but I am not a very happy camper tonight. I don't know if I will get to site modifications tonight or not.

ohio03trdtaco
01-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Updates have been done check it all out. I think we are starting to get it dialed in.

ohio03trdtaco
01-17-2007, 06:27 PM
I can host FTP - its a snap to setup. Can send you links so you can use IE... Its not the most efficient, but for photos and stuff it will work... Just let me know!

Just trying to help...

Looking good btw!

I think we got it figured out now thanks for the offer.

Bear
01-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I see by the time stamps on your post that you worked over 2 hours between. Hopefully it wasn't all work related and you were able to take a break between work and the website.

As I told you, It will get done when it gets done. I am just grateful you are working on it.

Bear
01-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Updates have been done check it all out. I think we are starting to get it dialed in.

DUDE!!!!!! things are looking great! I am very happy with the way things are turning out!

I have a couple of more tweaks, but so far I am liking everything! Tell you what though! I am going to hold onto my ideas for a day or two so I don't get you into hot water with STeph and you can take a well deserved break!

Oh, one question... so you are defecting from the Ohio chapter and joining Indiana now huh? Cool! my first defector! Who else is going to join you.http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/images/smilies/kewl.gif

ohio03trdtaco
01-18-2007, 06:50 AM
I spent my evening working on work and the website. I had to get things done other wise wasn't sure when I would get off my but to do it. As for trader look at my member number. :D I didn't want you beeing all alone so I figured I would join up on your page as well.

Bear
01-18-2007, 10:49 AM
yea! I saw the Ohio number. I was just razzing you!

I guess we can Add Pam to the membership list, she is an actual member. Her screen name is mamma bear. I'll look up her stats and get back to you on things.

In order to keep my side of the "bargin" when I said you needed to take a break, I'll wait until at least tomorrow to give you my observations on the site.

Just know I think it is looking good!

ohio03trdtaco
01-18-2007, 11:33 AM
I don't know when my next chance to get to the site will be. I have to ceck with the boss and see what all we are doing tomorrow night and Saturday. Then the meet and eat is Saturday night. Just post up or e-mail me your thoughts and if I get around to it I get around to it. I am on the computer at night any way, your mostly just cutting into my post whoreing. :D

Bear
01-18-2007, 12:31 PM
I'll email you, I got details that would take forever to post.

ohio03trdtaco
01-18-2007, 02:14 PM
That is cool I start to loose track when listing everthing off on the phone. :D This giveing some Ideas to help clean up the Ohio site. The bad thing is some how frontpage added a bunch of bs into my Ohio sites information and now it isn't editing correctly. I will probably just rebuild useing the the site that is up and running for refrance. I have a good few days worth of web work at least. Oh well I was not likeing somethings on the Ohio site any way just seemed kind of cluncky. Una I will probably use your members page Idea as well, if you don't mind.

Bear
01-18-2007, 02:25 PM
I figured typing ideas down would be more efficient that trying to remember a phone conversation.

I just sent you an email with my ideas. Work on it when you can. Is handling two chapter sites going to be taxing to you?

ohio03trdtaco
01-18-2007, 02:33 PM
I figured typing ideas down would be more efficient that trying to remember a phone conversation.

I just sent you an email with my ideas. Work on it when you can. Is handling two chapter sites going to be taxing to you?

I can handle it. The biggest part is the first start up once it is all dailed in it is just updates.

ohio03trdtaco
01-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Update the home page. Check it out and see if that was what you were going for.

Bear
01-19-2007, 10:56 AM
You tell me what you think, before I tell you what I think!

ohio03trdtaco
01-19-2007, 12:30 PM
I know you didn't like the position of the gaggle of toy's pick before but thought it worked better after doing the stager pattern. Just let me know what you think I am not that good at details. I am pretty happy with it and think it flows.

Bear
01-19-2007, 01:57 PM
the gaggle looks okay, except for that one low riding tacoma that had to park in front of the Fj.:rolleyes: but the placement of the photo works now.

on the TTORA insignia, maybe it needs to be bigger, almost the same width as the box above it. Can you do the drop shadow where you are at, or do you need me to work on that? Either way, just let me know.

After that, I think you are done with the front page, just need to work on those other ideas I had. but you know my feelings about time frames and such.

Looking good Eric.

ohio03trdtaco
01-19-2007, 02:39 PM
I have to do some thinking on the member sing up for you. The way we do it in Ohio you have to sign up for the national board, then check in on our forum. I have some thoughts on stream lining the set-up but just got to think how to get it to work.

As for the TTORA logo at the bottom area I didn't realize you wanted it big. I can enlarge it. As for drop shadow the image isn't just the text it has the white background as well. I will have to extract the text part and do a shadow on a blank background.

ohio03trdtaco
01-23-2007, 04:28 PM
bump I just made some little changes on the front page.

RedRunnertc
01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
CO has a database set up for keeping track of the members, assigning actual member ID's, etc. Probably the right way to do it...

ohio03trdtaco
01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Yeah I am going to switch over to the member number system. The Ohio's will be OH-your ttora member number and Indiana will be IN-your ttora member number. I just have to come up with a good system to share information from me to bear and vise versa.

Bear
01-23-2007, 05:18 PM
i'll check them out. been slacking lately with the game and other stuff. No recruitment flyer yet, or member number for the second member of the state.

ohio03trdtaco
01-23-2007, 05:29 PM
I have been slacking as well. I just have to slow down and take it easy for a bit. Hey this is a Ohio person you are relying on were not in a hurry for nothing. :D

Bear
01-23-2007, 05:32 PM
that attitude must be seeping over the state line then. as I am seemly coming down with it as well!

That or as usual, I have too many irons in the fire!

I took a quick glance at the site. The drop shadow on TTORA was not what I meant but looks goods. I would leave it as is.

I want to say you increased the font size on the copy, was that the other tweak you made?

I might not be the most attentive tonight, what else did you do?

ohio03trdtaco
01-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Nope no font changes just the ttora logo at the bottom was changed. :D

RedRunnertc
01-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Come to find out TTORA has an offical numbering system. Guess I didn't do enough research when starting OH...

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/sub.php?p=chapterinfo/rosterinfo

ohio03trdtaco
01-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Whoops missed that one too. :D

OFRD_GRL
01-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Our members on the site are in order of join date though I thought....

RedRunnertc
01-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah, sorta, but we never assigned numbers

OFRD_GRL
01-23-2007, 07:42 PM
well im #1 postwhore, so i will take #1 LMFAO anyone ahead of me will just need to take negative numbers :D

Bear
01-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Come to find out TTORA has an offical numbering system. Guess I didn't do enough research when starting OH...

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/sub.php?p=chapterinfo/rosterinfo
So I was the only one that knew about the numbering system huh? ha ha! I guess y'all are going to have to completely renumber your chapters.hee hee hee!

What has me confused though is like in my situation. I joined back in 1999 (I think I barely missed out being a charter member) But really didn't become active until 2000. But now since the new chapter is being started in Indiana, technically I am not sure if I am suppose to keep my Texas number or renumber.

also what are you suppose to do with members that are already signed up threw the national site yet were members prior to having a local chapter? there are a few members in that same situation. Todd comes to mind immediately from Michigan.

Bear
01-24-2007, 12:44 AM
I finally found Momma Bear's information. But I am having to confirm her screen name. We have put in a request to change it.

She had troubles when registering. so she used "mamma" instead of "momma" in her screen name of "momma bear". I sent Bob an email to investigate if it will be possible to change that.

But I did find her membership number... it is 6197.

The front page looks good. I think you have everything nailed down except for the extra buttons which I believe you are waiting on me for that.

ohio03trdtaco
01-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Yep well kind of the sponsors page I am going to hold off on for a little while. If you get on let me know other wise I may put up a splash page. Also if you have a contact e-mail we could use for folks to get a hold of you while singing up that might be helpful. I currently don't have the ability to make site specific e-mails so the @inttora.org is out for right now. I know if you are a contributing member you can get a e-mail from the national ttora.

ohio03trdtaco
01-24-2007, 06:51 AM
So I was the only one that knew about the numbering system huh? ha ha! I guess y'all are going to have to completely renumber your chapters.hee hee hee!

What has me confused though is like in my situation. I joined back in 1999 (I think I barely missed out being a charter member) But really didn't become active until 2000. But now since the new chapter is being started in Indiana, technically I am not sure if I am suppose to keep my Texas number or renumber.

also what are you suppose to do with members that are already signed up threw the national site yet were members prior to having a local chapter? there are a few members in that same situation. Todd comes to mind immediately from Michigan.

Bear looks like your number would be IN-1999-660 if 1999 is the year you joined up. Not far off from what I started doing just add the year

Bear
01-24-2007, 07:40 AM
Do me a favor contact Bob Van Zant, he handles all the membership stuff. confirm how things are "suppose to be done" as well as confirm the year they have me signed up.

I know threw the delphi days I was signed up in '99 but with the forum change that might have screwed things up. My old delphi screen name was 97yoda. I noticed the other day a new member is now using that screen name to the letter.

If things are good with him, then just use whatever you feel would be best. I guess using the year as you did on mine on the post I am replying to, would also solve the question I had about the ones that signed up to the national site before our venture here.

Bear
01-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Yep well kind of the sponsors page I am going to hold off on for a little while. If you get on let me know other wise I may put up a splash page. Also if you have a contact e-mail we could use for folks to get a hold of you while singing up that might be helpful. I currently don't have the ability to make site specific e-mails so the @inttora.org is out for right now. I know if you are a contributing member you can get a e-mail from the national ttora.
yep, you are correct, you can get an email address threw national if you contribute. Aren't you a contributing member already? I am. I guess using that one would be a good idea. I just have to remember to start checking it again. I used to use it strickly for trading items on the board.

We could use it though or the one you have for me, which I check daily, which ever you prefer. But it might be easier to keep up using the TTORA one. I won't have to clean it out so much.

Here is the address: Bear@tacomaterritory.com Pretty easy to remember. :D

I wonder if I need to make a post on the national board to have all Indiana members already in the area to check in so that we can include them? It would give us an idea of all the members that are already in exsistence as well as letting them know we are working on things. Just let me know when you have the email link set up. I'll make the post.

I do have one sponsor already lined up, but need art work. I need to contact them here in the next day or so. they also have a frame I need to inquire about so I have multiple reasons to contact them. On the other sponsors I wanted to hold off approaching them until I got a recruiting flyer done. But I have my annual reviews due at the end of the week, so i am going to be busy with that stuff until then. If someone else wants to build a flyer and keep it in the same "flavor" as the website, that would be great. ( the design folks should know what I mean by "flavor" hint, hint ofrd grl & tacotoy)

I am also waiting on you to let me know when you want me to have shannon review the site. I spoke to him last week and he told me to wait until we had things the way we wanted them and functional.

Wow a lot of info for a single post. so I will close now.

bradleyem
01-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Didn't your member number used to display under your avatar? I thought it used to, and I though that it was until relatively recently. I tried looking up my member number, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm glad that things are coming along so well for you Bear.

Bear
01-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Tanks Eric. yes the member number used to appear under the avitar. I am not sure why they don't any longer, I just know that the don't

bradleyem
01-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Hmmmm...that's funny.....member numbers are back now :) But only when on the National Board :confused:

Bear
02-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey Eric, I haven't had much to respond with lately so I have been pretty quiet, which I figured you would enjoy.

I got Pam's member number (Member #: 6197 ) if you want to add her to the site. There is also a new member on the main board. I contacted him with my email address so I have to wait and see if he responds to that.

Should I go ahead and contact Shannon? what other tweaks did you want to add to the site?

the recruitment flyer I was going to work on is going to have to be put on hold. I have a big project at work that is going to take up all my design time for a while! damn bastards actually expect me to work while I am on the clock... The nerve of some people.LOL

Let me know what we need to be doing and I will work on it as I can.

ohio03trdtaco
02-06-2007, 06:43 AM
That is cool I took a brake as well. I will add Pam in ASP. I would go ahead and contact Shannon and get that going. You may be surprised at how many members come out of the wood work.

Bear
02-06-2007, 07:49 AM
That is cool I took a brake as well. I will add Pam in ASP. I would go ahead and contact Shannon and get that going. You may be surprised at how many members come out of the wood work.
hopefully you are right!

I'll call Shannon sometime this week

Bear
02-07-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey Eric, I am putting you on alert. We had three new Indiana members contact me threw the National board.

As soon as I get their information, we are going to need to add them to the site.

maybe this thing will get off the ground after all.LOL

ohio03trdtaco
02-07-2007, 09:54 AM
That is cool let me know when. I have been busy with on call at work and pretty much just in a goof off mood when not working.

Bear
02-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Yea I have been having to deal with a lot of personal issues lately, so I am going to use that one as my excuse! that I am obviously thinking I don't already have enough projects so i am trying to start a couple more at the same time.

I just need to hear back from the ones that contacted me and we will go from there.

ohio03trdtaco
02-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Yea I have been having to deal with a lot of personal issues lately, so I am going to use that one as my excuse! that I am obviously thinking I don't already have enough projects so i am trying to start a couple more at the same time.

I just need to hear back from the ones that contacted me and we will go from there.

Just admit it Bear Ohio is rubbing off on you. We never seem to be in hurry. :D

Bear
02-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Just admit it Bear Ohio is rubbing off on you. We never seem to be in hurry. :D

and here I always thought the South was laid back!

Hey I sent you a pm, let me know if you get it! I saw you added Pam to the site, which is great. Thanks

ohio03trdtaco
02-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Just did updates and got all the new members added in. Bear keep track of we these folks contact you because I think the numbering system was flawed. I would like to use the national numbers but it doesn't look like the other chapters do. So I guess you get to be IN-2007-00001. I am working with my work to get the extensions installed in the server that will allow me to build submission form's on the websites. You can look at ohttora.org and see what I hope to get working.

Bear
02-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I'll check it out! I am sure everything is going to be fine!

I just went to the Ohio membership page and I got mostly just code.

ohio03trdtaco
02-25-2007, 06:55 PM
I'll check it out! I am sure everything is going to be fine!

I just went to the Ohio membership page and I got mostly just code.

Are you on a mac or PC it should show up either way just not submit. You may have to refresh the homepage to update the links and try again.

Bear
02-25-2007, 07:02 PM
right now I am on a pc. I can check the mac tomorrow at work.

I did not refresh so that may be the problem as I did check the membership page the other day from this computer.

have to go pick up a daughter from work right now, I'll check it later.

ohio03trdtaco
02-25-2007, 07:36 PM
right now I am on a pc. I can check the mac tomorrow at work.

I did not refresh so that may be the problem as I did check the membership page the other day from this computer.

have to go pick up a daughter from work right now, I'll check it later.

Think I got it figured out one link wasn't changed and was looking for an old page. It should be better now.

Bear
02-26-2007, 07:24 AM
I didn't get back on the computer like I planned last night after picking up cub#1. I'll check things out now!

looks like we already have another member to add as well. Just waiting on him to send his info to me. I'll forward it to you when I get it.

Bear
02-26-2007, 07:27 AM
Think I got it figured out one link wasn't changed and was looking for an old page. It should be better now.

Just checked out the Ohio membership sign up, looks real good! the bottom "account" information might be a bit "foggy" for someone new, but that is minor.

If you got it working as YOU want, go ahead and adapt it for IN.

Bear
02-26-2007, 07:40 AM
disregard message about Jay C, I found the pm I was sent.