: Lake Tahoe Ski Trip - Detour to San Francisco

yogiaz
01-09-2007, 02:51 AM
Here is a link to our video and pics of our trip to Lake Tahoe and San Fran. :) Just thought I would share our family fun with all my buddies.

Yogi

http://www.ericksonsonline.com/family/vacations/squawvalleyski/index.html

Heatstroke
01-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Squaw is one of my more favorite places that I have boarded. That Super G run to the bottom makes you "feel the burn" as you haul to the bottom (just wish they would have had the jump sections open). The back country stuff and the giant bowl up top is where I spent most of my days. Weeee. As for SF, since my pops is up there I always have a great time there. SF is probably my favorite large city.

TBob
01-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Looks like you guys had a great time! good job with the video.

Captkirkyota
01-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Here is a link to our video and pics of our trip to Lake Tahoe and San Fran. :) Just thought I would share our family fun with all my buddies.

Yogi

http://www.ericksonsonline.com/family/vacations/squawvalleyski/index.html
Good Times.
Cool Video!

yogiaz
01-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks... it was totally fun putting the video together.

Yogi

Good Times.
Cool Video!

yogiaz
01-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Well... we suck at skiing but we had lots of fun. It was actually our first time getting on some blue runs. We did that 3.5 mile mountain run twice on our last day. It was alot of fun. The girls had a blast.

Squaw is one of my more favorite places that I have boarded. That Super G run to the bottom makes you "feel the burn" as you haul to the bottom (just wish they would have had the jump sections open). The back country stuff and the giant bowl up top is where I spent most of my days. Weeee. As for SF, since my pops is up there I always have a great time there. SF is probably my favorite large city.

adamgil
01-10-2007, 05:05 AM
nice I will be up that way in march. any must-see places you would recommend?

Mark in Az
01-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Yea, that video was good!

yogiaz
01-11-2007, 12:31 AM
The Rubicon! lolnice I will be up that way in march. any must-see places you would recommend?