TTORA Forum banner

Pulled by a Cruiser out of a mudhole

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  mrloyd 
#1 ·
Thanks to the new owner of that rigged out white Land Cruiser for winching me out of the watery sand hole @ Hollister hills. No I wasn't on my Yota but took my Land Rover Discovery on it's maiden voyage. did great but goofin' about in this sandhole with soupy sand water.. :eek:

#2 ·
siambxr said:
Thanks to the new owner of that rigged out white Land Cruiser for winching me out of the watery sand hole @ Hollister hills. No I wasn't on my Yota but took my Land Rover Discovery on it's maiden voyage. did great but goofin' about in this sandhole with soupy sand water.. :eek:
nice :D ....let me know next time you head out to hollister, I may meet up with you

#4 ·
I can relate to this...A good friend of mine has a 96 landcruiser on a 3'' old man emu lift and 33'' baja claws. I was stuck in a mud hole in my tacoma up to the frame. my friend took it upon himself to yank me out with ease and basically put me to shame...must be something about the dual lockers...

#6 ·
The Discos are nice, but the Defender is the way to go with the LR.

But, give me an LC 80 any day!!! Especially one with the factory front and rear, And center lockers!!!!!:driving: :xpimp: :xdevil:

#9 ·
I've got one and just plain love it. I don't even have the factory lockers and the damn thing just plain puts it down off road. The weight really is the key, and the fact that you can just plain put some bad ass tires on them. I followed this jackass with a 4wd F250 and pulled him through every mudhole on the trail. I think I made him feel pretty stupid, especially when I informed him that it was actually my wifes truck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.