: Keeping it on topic -

TBob
01-24-2007, 09:19 AM
looks like I've done it now!! I pissed off Tim Mike and the skinny guy, beat that Eric. :D

4xClover
01-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Well at least you posted this in the right folder.....

TBob
01-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Yea didn't want to push my luck any further :rofl:

Well at least you posted this in the right folder.....

4xClover
01-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Yea didn't want to push my luck any further :rofl:

Good idea - you about due for a "break" :flipoff1:

TBob
01-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Ahhh it gave you girls something to bitch about - who called who first last night? Mike call you? LOL, I was on the phone with Eric he was telling me to do it.

FAUX X 4
01-24-2007, 10:08 AM

Let him join the "Band" for a few days until he can sing a new tune! :D

TBob
01-24-2007, 10:11 AM
:asshat: You get bored writing to yourself :flipoff3:

Let him join the "Band" for a few days until he can sing a new tune! :D

FAUX X 4
01-24-2007, 10:15 AM
Ahhh it gave you girls something to bitch about - who called who first last night? Mike call you? LOL, I was on the phone with Eric he was telling me to do it.

Don't try to throw me under the bus for your stupid antics you "Putz" :flipoff4:

FAUX X 4
01-24-2007, 10:16 AM
:asshat: You get bored writing to yourself :flipoff3:

I might actually get some work done if I didn't have to read through all your off-topic :bs:

TBob
01-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Yea you could leave work at 7 insteed of 8 but you'd end up loosing and hours pay.

I might actually get some work done if I didn't have to read through all your off-topic :bs:

Crash
01-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Back at ya Eric. :flipoff1:

FAUX X 4
01-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Whatever!

4xClover
01-24-2007, 10:36 AM

I didn't talk to anybody last night - just saw your posts and started deleted as they were completely off topic and were clearly derailing the thread.

TBob
01-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Oh I though Mike was deleting first - then called u. Ahh gave u somethin to do.

I didn't talk to anybody last night - just saw your posts and started deleted as they were completely off topic and were clearly derailing the thread.

Crash
01-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Whatever!

Don't be a :baby:

4xClover
01-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Oh I though Mike was deleting first - then called u. Ahh gave u somethin to do.

Mike was deleting first - just didn't call me - I saw your bantor and started getting rid of it like he did.

TBob
01-24-2007, 10:48 AM
banter -

Mike was deleting first - just didn't call me - I saw your bantor and started getting rid of it like he did.

4xClover
01-24-2007, 11:00 AM
banter -

Oh....like you're the fucking king of spell checks? You're damn near border line "grumphonics" -

POT

KETTLE

BLACK

:asshat: :flipoff1:

TBob
01-24-2007, 11:03 AM
:rofl:
I'm on u dude! like white on rice.

Oh....like you're the fucking king of spell checks? You're damn near border line "grumphonics" -

POT

KETTLE

BLACK

:asshat: :flipoff1:

Heatstroke
01-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Why would you think I was pissed? It was clearly stated in the first thread that all derailment threads would be deleted to help keep it on track. I'm sticking to what I posted. It's my opinion, that official group stuff should stay on topic (ie: meetings, meetngreets, AzRocks, club runs etc). As for who called who, I'm a big boy who can delete stuff on my own and didn't call a sole, anything else that was deleted was done as others saw fit. I left the deletions I did with the intent to deter any further derailments from happening, which would have been the adult thing to do. Obviously that didn't work and the tantrum ensued and is continuing today by posting about it. To help keep the meetngreet on track and decluttered, the excessive post whoring was deleted in its entirety by someone else all together. I consider it extrememly sad that 3 unrelated parties had to get involved to keep one thread from being derailed.

TBob
01-24-2007, 11:41 AM
u guys crack me up! I'll be good I promise papa John

Why would you think I was pissed? It was clearly stated in the first thread that all derailment threads would be deleted to help keep it on track. I'm sticking to what I posted. It's my opinion, that official group stuff should stay on topic (ie: meetings, meetngreets, AzRocks, club runs etc). As for who called who, I'm a big boy who can delete stuff on my own and didn't call a sole, anything else that was deleted was done as others saw fit. I left the deletions I did with the intent to deter any further derailments from happening, which would have been the adult thing to do. Obviously that didn't work and the tantrum ensued and is continuing today by posting about it. To help keep the meetngreet on track and decluttered, the excessive post whoring was deleted in its entirety by someone else all together. I consider it extrememly sad that 3 unrelated parties had to get involved to keep one thread from being derailed.

Heatstroke
01-24-2007, 11:53 AM
u guys crack me up! I'll be good I promise papa John

Act like a child, get treated like one.

You: blah blah blah = off topic
Me: delete
Other: delete
Another yet: Delete all.
You: Waaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaah Waaaaaaaah, they deleted my posts cause I can't stay on topic and want to post whore. Waaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaah Waaaaaaaah.

FAUX X 4
01-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Your post= :lmao: :rofl:

TBob
01-24-2007, 12:06 PM
well I sure had fun doing it :rofl: :rofl: sorry it got everyones panties in a bunch.

Act like a child, get treated like one.

Another yet: Delete all.
You: Waaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaah Waaaaaaaah, they deleted my posts cause I can't stay on topic and want to post whore. Waaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaah Waaaaaaaah.