TTORA Forum banner

Really Cheap NWOR 2.7 Headers

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  98 Taco 
#1 ·
I just called NWOR to order a set of 2.7 headers and they were out of stock because one of the orders were damaged in shipping. I talked to the mechanic there and he said that since the flange is two peice some how they got tweaked and some of the holes dont line up. He said that you drill new holes and the ports will still line up, thats it. They are selling them for half off shipped. Also not sure if your aware of the price increase, they now cost $447 reg price. So i got them for about 260. Just an FYI if your in the market.

#2 ·
Mtnfrk79 said:
I just called NWOR to order a set of 2.7 headers and they were out of stock because one of the orders were damaged in shipping. I talked to the mechanic there and he said that since the flange is two peice some how they got tweaked and some of the holes dont line up. He said that you drill new holes and the ports will still line up, thats it. They are selling them for half off shipped. Also not sure if your aware of the price increase, they now cost $447 reg price. So i got them for about 260. Just an FYI if your in the market.

260 jesus christ man..

I got a pacesetter header for 180 shipped next day air !! it all bolted right up kickass sound improvement too :D

#4 ·
#5 ·
either way this was posted in march so it doesnt really matter. unfortunately i dont even have my tacoma anymore either :(

Plus the set i got actually lined right up without modification. so i got them for half off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.