: March 1st (TOMORROW)

pitpok4x4
02-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Hey guys,
I was hoping to go for a morning ride to Osceola NF early in the morning. The trails are nothing for stock trucks but regardless a day on the trail is better then a day not on the trails. Mike K. is most likely going but b/c of his cv being broken thus not having 4wd I would like someone else to come with us. Expect lil mud with some water crossings, other then that it is really flat. This is just to get out of the house and be outside.
I do though have to be at school at 3:00 so I would have to leave around 1-130. I would like to leave around 7, get there around 8, and trailride for a few hours leaving some time for unexpected problems...Just chime in if you are interested.

Dom
02-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Hey guys,
I was hoping to go for a morning ride to Osceola NF early in the morning. The trails are nothing for stock trucks but regardless a day on the trail is better then a day not on the trails. Mike K. is most likely going but b/c of his cv being broken thus not having 4wd I would like someone else to come with us. Expect lil mud with some water crossings, other then that it is really flat. This is just to get out of the house and be outside.
I do though have to be at school at 3:00 so I would have to leave around 1-130. I would like to leave around 7, get there around 8, and trailride for a few hours leaving some time for unexpected problems...Just chime in if you are interested.

Wish I lived closer...Must be nice to hit up a nice wheelin' spot and not have to drive for hrs. to get there... :(

pitpok4x4
02-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Trust me..this place is not something to brag about. It is not as "fun" as some of the other places in FL. It is still a good hike (1hr) away and yes, that is quite a drive for the reward (or lack of) of trails. If I make it out there (depending if someone else is will to go) and take some pics...
Anyways,
I wish the whole southern group was here :D