: Rb Bl Paint

BOVADS
03-02-2007, 02:50 PM
just got and installed my rb body lift. he says paint wont stick to it, so i hit each plastic spacer with a wire wheel to ruff it up, the primer than some flat black paint. seems to be sticking good

swank501
03-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Unfortunatley, he is right. Paint can be applied to the spacers, but it isn't a good substrate for a long lasting durable finish. You may be able to pull it off with adhesion promoter, but if all you did was what you said, it won't last. Just try to pressure wash it and you'll see

Enzogfx
03-02-2007, 03:34 PM
1/4 roll of black electrical tape... Black pucks in less than 3 minutes... no mess or fuss :D

SalsaStep01
03-02-2007, 03:46 PM
1/4 roll of black electrical tape... Black pucks in less than 3 minutes... no mess or fuss :D
I can see that working.

TacoDell
03-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I haven't tried... But I'll bet you could boil them in RIT dye and it would impregnate them...

This material seems real similar to many of the nylons/delrins that the RC hobby industry uses... and most of them will hold the dye... Of course it's just the surface though and could be scratched off like anything else...

I just left mine white... 'cause... wgasa... get some dirt and mud under that truck and you'll never see the shiat anyhow...

bray
03-03-2007, 01:47 PM
I haven't tried... But I'll bet you could boil them in RIT dye and it would impregnate them...

This material seems real similar to many of the nylons/delrins that the RC hobby industry uses... and most of them will hold the dye... Of course it's just the surface though and could be scratched off like anything else...

I just left mine white... 'cause... wgasa... get some dirt and mud under that truck and you'll never see the shiat anyhow...

Biatch! Why didn't you just order black pucks from Roger? I'm not sure what process he uses but mine are still black. You can also order HDP sheets in different colors but I don't know what process they use either.

TacoDell
03-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Not me you dumbass...

Tell it to the OP...

Mine are white... And I don't pay for no bling crap... Who the fawk spends all day looking at their farking body mounts anyhow... :rolleyes:

Learn how to use the quote button properly... sheesh
:fawkin' newbie dipshits: :shame:

Oh yeah... almost forgot...

almost there...

:flipoff1:

bray
03-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I was talking to you hefer! I just wanted to through out another option and flame you at the same time. :D

OH!>>>>>>>>>>>> :flipoff2: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<