: What The Flying Frack!!!!

SuperPoser
03-25-2007, 10:06 PM
SCI FI HAS GREATLY PISSED ME OFF NOW!

NO BSG TILL 2008, WHAT THE FRACK ARE THEY THINKING
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff3: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

well... atleast terry will know what I'm talking about :rofl:

tacotoy
03-25-2007, 11:51 PM
WTF?????? i wait for almost a year for stargates to come back and then they pull this fracking bs? after they kill starbuck none the less!

SuperPoser
03-26-2007, 12:26 AM
WTF?????? i wait for almost a year for stargates to come back and then they pull this fracking bs? after they kill starbuck none the less!
indeed!!!

so if the chief is a cylon too, then we have more than one hybrid ... interesting...

should be a sweet fight in 2008 with galatica vs 4 base stars :eek:

pegasis got rocked pretty good vs 3 base stars, then was destroyed against 4...

I still don't see why that happened... should have planned better to keep both ships...

99TanTaco
03-26-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm still pissed they moved it to 10 on Sundays :mad: past this old farts bedtime on worknights :o

SuperPoser
03-26-2007, 10:46 AM
I thought they were really promoting bsg, and imo, was becoming a better show than sg...

I have no idea what the heck they are doing

PRB_Ohio
03-27-2007, 02:46 PM
I hear ya!!!

BG is the best Sci-Fi has IMO.

Thoughts on the Cliffhanger (SPOILERS!)

Like you said, now we have multiple "hybrids" - what will Calli say/do?? (grab the kids and head for an airlock?!! (or maybe they aren't Tyrol's... ;p )

I thought moving to 10pm meant they could get a little dirtier - I thought season 2 lagged in the SEX / VIOLENCE dept (and I suspected that the 9pm slot might be part of the reason)

I'm all in favor of MORE SEX AND VIOLENCE!! (don't watch it if you don't want to see it...)

In the previews they alluded that we would find out who the FINAL FIVE were - well, we know four for sure... but who's the fifth - Kara? or Roslin? (I wanted Dualla to be the fifth...)

They say that season 4 will be 20 episodes - I bet they use the extra stuff to rap up BG... they find Earth and/or reconcile with the toasters... and/or find that we Earthlings have nuked ourselves/ruined they planet and that's that game over cyclons win.

I HOPE they do NOT do any silly crap with BG trying to land on Earth and recruit US (not USA but we the 13th tribe) into their war they the cylons. I'd rather they just find a shiny glass covered sphere with poisoned oceans and smog.

I could babble on, I've watched the episode three times already picking it a part... grins, once a tv junkie...

OFRD_GRL
03-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Whoa *geek Alert Geek Alert*

SuperPoser
03-27-2007, 04:22 PM
I was curious why scifi moved bsg to 10pm on sunday... I thought it odd, but it really didn't seem to gain anything... did it?
I think baltar is the 5th cylon... since he has the ability to project himself to other places as described as a cylon ability by Caperica Six...

but the weird dream with Roslin, Starbuck returning, who is the final cylon?

and dang is Dualla hot! wouldn't mind her being a cylon ;o)
whats up with her and Apollo? are they split for good or what?

SuperPoser
03-27-2007, 04:24 PM
hope they don't end it in season 4...
but here is my take...
cylons are going to kill everyone, settle on earth, and end up being our ancestors :rofl:
how did the old series end? I never watched it...