TTORA Forum banner

Another Test Post

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bear 
#1 ·
I cant wait till this is all up and running, hopefully we will have some Landcrusier veterans to assist me in my FJ project.

#3 ·
Morouse said:
I cant wait till this is all up and running, hopefully we will have some Landcrusier veterans to assist me in my FJ project.

If I had some money laying around I would buy this FJ that this guy is selling at work. It's badass!

#4 ·
If I had some money I would go down to the dealer and buy a new 05 and turn it into the most bitchin truck ever. Then I would buy a stretch hummer and travel around with 15 strippers and courvoisier, spitting on poor people.

#6 ·
Morouse said:
Hey Mike that land cruiser of yours needs a lot more help than you can find on a new board.
:rofl: I think some of those guns we had on Chad's ranch would be more fitting as tools for that project. :lmao:

Just giving you a hard time!

How you been bud? I am sure no one is missing me down there are they?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.